1) Get rid of the visit counter. They are tacky and amateurish.
2) Purchase your own domain.
3) Get rid of the video, which has nothing to do with 'web consulting'
4) Get rid of everything else that has nothing to do with your business. If I want a web consultant, I couldn't care less what your favoritle links, songs, or youtube videos are. Keep your personal business separate.
5) Make sure labels fit inside buttons.
6) Do not use a hotmail. gmail, or any other free email provider as your point of contact.
7) Do not even put the website up until it is no longer 'under construction'. If you want potential customers to see your best work, then show it to them.
8) Pick a price and stick with it, or don't list a price at all. Personally, I don't even discuss price until I have an idea of the complexity of the project.
That's for starters...