Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any thoughts on when this topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 zona70

zona70

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

will get a look?

I know you are all busy - and if it is going to be a while I understand - I would just like to have a sense of what I am looking at so I can decide whether to reimage or wait. Sorry to be a whiner... just really stuck. :-)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/239987/random-mouse-movements-and-keystrokes/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 teacup61

teacup61

Bleepin' Texan!

• Malware Response Team
  • 17,075 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:17 PM

Hello zona70,

Posted Image

Sorry about the delay.:thumbup2: Yes, very busy.....there are well over 400 unanswered logs right now, and just not enough of us volunteers to take them all at once.

I'm going to close this topic to avoid confusion and unclutter the log queue. :) Someone will answer your post as soon as they can.

tea
Please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you.
Every little bit helps! :)
You can even use your credit card! Thank you!

Posted Image

Error reading poptart in Drive A: Delete kids y/n?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users