Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help getting drivers for windows?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ang2ash

ang2ash

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:28 AM

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me get these I have tried several things and I just dont know what im doing? Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:50 PM

Right click this device in the Device Manager and select Properties, then click on the Details tab, then on Hardware ID in the dropdown box. It should be in this format:

PCI\VEN_4444&DEV_0016&SUBSYS_40090070&REV_01

Post back what you find.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 ang2ash

ang2ash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

Right click this device in the Device Manager and select Properties, then click on the Details tab, then on Hardware ID in the dropdown box. It should be in this format:

PCI\VEN_4444&DEV_0016&SUBSYS_40090070&REV_01

Post back what you find.

What I found was different than that but it is under ethernet controller and also SM Bus Controller also I have one that says other devices they all have yellow ?'s what i found in the dropdown box is PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0066&SUBSYS_904D1509&REV_AI\3&13C5&0&20 do you know what I can do with this? Thank you for helping me out withthis!

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

That device is an Ethernet Adapter 10/100/HD/FD by NVIDIA.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#5 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

Your subject line says that you are looking for the drivers for the scsi/raid host controllers so if that is what you are looking for you need to look in Device Manager for something called "SCSI and RAID controllers" and then do the things that Budapest posted above to get the info needed for that device

Edited by Stang777, 15 July 2009 - 04:05 AM.

#6 ang2ash

ang2ash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:19 AM

I done that and it comes up no software installed i also did uninstall and shut down my computer when I started back up it ran those as if it was going to install them then it also came up no software installed on all three things ethernet controller, sm host controller , other devices so I dont think any of them are working please help if you can! THANKS so much, Angie

#7 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

Are you running a RAID configuration?

Does your computer run ok without the SCSI/RAID driver and other drivers?

Can you access the internet with the computer?

Have you been to the computer manufacturers website to get the drivers you need?

You have not told us what type of computer you have, if you do, we can probably find the drivers you need. We need the brand and model number of the computer to find the drivers. If it is a major brand computer, the drivers should be able to be downloaded from their website.

Edited by Stang777, 17 July 2009 - 04:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users