Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

adio error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 karrimuse

karrimuse

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

Hi
My problem is a little hard to explain. All the sound on my computer sounds off like it is slow and choppy, it was fine last week and now it does not work just right. My computer has also slowed right down too. The last thing that I installed was pcrecovery but I have removed that, so before that it was my quickcam from logtech.

Karri

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:30 AM

Open "Task Manager" and see what program is hogging CPU time. Stop it and see if that fixes the problem.

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

#3 infinity92

infinity92

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:18 AM

try reinstalling the audio driver and see if the problem persists. there may also be confilicts between your audio and the other drivers.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,848 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

Uninstall the audio drivers...then reinstall after rebooting...is the procedure I would suggest.

Louis

#5 Onsteroids

Onsteroids

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

if the quickcam from logitech has a build-in mic which seems to be the case it is recognized by the computer as a separate usb sound card and this might cause conflict with your built-in onboard sound card. Uninstall the quickcam, reinstall the audio driver for your sound card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users