Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unable to remove bungo659.exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 wen_wen

wen_wen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

I run through the steps like the website saids. So I am uploading the dds file to see if you guys can help me.

Attached Files

• Attached File  DDS.txt   14.68KB   5 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:41 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

My name is Syler, I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. Whilst I am helping you, I would
be grateful if you would note the following:
  • Please do not run other tools or scans unless I ask you to and follow all the steps I give you, in order.
  • Copy and paste all logs requested in you reply, Do not attach them unless asked too.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask before you proceed with my instructions.
  • Please continue to work with me, until I tell you your machine appears to be clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If I do not hear back from you within 5 days of my last post, then this topic will be closed.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Note: If you already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, just update then run it.
  • Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan (the scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient).
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply .
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Next
  • Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
Then please post back here with the following:
  • MBAM log
  • log.txt
  • info.txt
Thanks

unite.jpg

#3 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:03 AM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending me a PM
with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

unite.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users