Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
My name is Syler, I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. Whilst I am helping you, I would
be grateful if you would note the following:
- Please do not run other tools or scans unless I ask you to and follow all the steps I give you, in order.
- Copy and paste all logs requested in you reply, Do not attach them unless asked too.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask before you proceed with my instructions.
- Please continue to work with me, until I tell you your machine appears to be clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- If I do not hear back from you within 5 days of my last post, then this topic will be closed.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
from HereNote: If you already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, just update then run it.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.Next
- Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan (the scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient).
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply .
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
Then please post back here with the following:
- MBAM log