Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Restore Incomplete

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bini007

bini007

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 08 July 2005 - 04:15 PM

Hi... Every time I try to restore my computer to an earlier time I receive this message: "System Restore Incomplete"
This started after installing Panda. I removed Norton, I even used the Symantec file to remove all traces. Any suggestions on what I can do?
Thanks for the help.

Bini007

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thedon57

thedon57

• Members
  • 286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:59 PM

Hi yes remove panda, then try and do a systems restore, then go to seach type in nortons to make sure that all of nortons has been removed, then install either avast or avg which you can find on the web both free, all you have to do is reg for the key, then it shoulds run and update itself, also at this download from microsoft site microsoft anti spy.
You should now do a nother restore, once this is done you shoulds find youe computer is now stable.

Keep us informed how you get on.
Now installed Microsoft Security Essencials on my Tower with Windows Home Premium 32bit and Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop with Windows Home Premium 64bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users