Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mov file help needed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 uncfingers

uncfingers

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

:thumbsup: Hi to all ..heres my problem i recently purchased a luminox HD dvc and when i first used it to film somethings it recorded in avi files which is fine but later on without me doing anything different it has recorded in the mov files..i have tried all i know to play these and they just wont play smoothly.They are very jerky and in very very slow motion almost at a standstill..i have tried playing them on the quicktime player which comes with the software provided but all to no avail..its driving me nuts can anyone please suggest something i can do to play these files or why my computer wont play them i have tried to play the same files on my laptop but the same thing happens on there..i cant find the luminox website to email them about the problem...please help!!!

Edited by boopme, 11 July 2009 - 09:35 AM.
Moved to Audio and Video from XP~~boopme

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Shadowdance

Shadowdance

• Members
  • 314 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

Can you please tell me how many frames per second your cam records?

WIN 7 ULTIMATE EN, AMD Dual-Core A4-6320, 3.8GHz (Turbo 4GHz), MB: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. A55BM-E Rev X.0x, DDR3 SIN 1333 4GB, AMD Radeon HD 8370D, Realtek High Definition Audio,

Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 500GB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users