Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sound card or Mic problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fade26

fade26

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

Hi there, i wasn't to sure to post this in internal or external hardware problems because it could be either one. So here's the problem. One day i was on ventrilo (for those of you who don't know its program to talk to one or multiple people with over a server) and everyone was like "who has that terrible echo it hurts", so after figuring out that it was me i wondered what was wrong so i tested all the options in vent. but nothing has worked so i tried testing using the monitor in vent and what it dose is monitor all the sound that would go out to ppl and use number values for the level of sound (higher the number the louder the outbound sound is). after no results of that was going on I decided to try something, i unplugged my mic cable and played some music (it seams people can hear any sound from games too they can still hear me but every other sound it really loud) and tested it again and the numbers just go wild. so i have no clue how that's happening :thumbsup: , if anyone has any advice or if you need any more info just post.

any help is much appreciated

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users