Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

copy and paste

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ernestine Smith

Ernestine Smith

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

:flowers: Hi everyone my name is Ernestine and i'm so glad that i found all of you. I ran into a little problen with one of my programs on vista home basic and to fix it i have to copy and paste in order to start to fix the problem. So can someone ouy there explan to me how to do it. i may not answer you tonight but will get on it first thing in the morning. Thank-you all so very much. I will also tell you a little more about myself tomorrow. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:36 AM

Hello Ernestine, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
To copy/paste:

Place your cursor at the beginning of what you want to copy.
Click the left mouse button, and hold it down.
While still holding the button, drag the cursor to the end of what you want to copy.
Release the left button.
This should have highlighted everything you wanted to copy.
Click the right button, and in the menu that appears, select Copy.

Go to where you want to paste, what you just copied, and click the left mouse button, once.
Now, click the right button, again.
In the menu that appears, select Paste.
What you previously copied, should appear.

You've just copied, and pasted.
That's all there is, to it. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users