Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Constant, Annoying BSOD's

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 devilish

devilish

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for help with a major, long running, annoying problem I have.

My computer BSOD's, and a lot.

Main problem I have is the dreaded IRQ not or less equal errors, PFN list corrupt, and the most recent one (that i do have error codes for) is Page fault in non paged area.

codes for this : 0x00000050 (0xFFF2099C, 0x0000001) in win32k.sys.

I can get a variety of these BSOD's, and at any time. It's highly frustrating, but it seems more prevelent when the system is under load - (running a game, Winamp, shoutcast, email, blah blah.) it crashes approx every 30 minutes.

I've changed quite a few parts to see if it helped fix the problem, but that's obviously not worked - (changed the CPU, memory twice, HDD's). to no avail.

Ive got an Nvidia 9800gtx, with the latest driver (v186) and an ASUS P5-NT deluxe mobo, with a Q9550 running on it, with 4gb OCZ RAM.

If i could get advice on how to post the minidumps for more info, to make this more useful, please help! (i cant find these symbol things.)

Thanks,
Rich

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users