Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Defrag Computer

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Oreo King

Oreo King

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 AM

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hello, recently my computer was infected by a lot of viruses and I managed to scan and delete a lot of them. I've noticed however that there are some problems now on my computer. For some reason when I try to defrag my drive it tells me that the analysis failed. I'm running Windows XP SP3. What steps should I take...?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_SteinPooch_*

Guest_SteinPooch_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

I'm guessing you have a lot of programs? Or if not, programs that you need? And also, do you remember when you got the first virus(es)?

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

Moved from XP to a more appropriate forum. Tw

#4 Oreo King

Oreo King
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:31 PM

The virus infection was just yesterday actually.

Well I do have a lot of programs but I don't think anythings wrong with them.

The only thing I noticed was that my system restore points were wiped out and that I couldn't defrag.

#5 Guest_SteinPooch_*

Guest_SteinPooch_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:08 AM

Okay... I would suggest doing a System Restore, to the day before the virus, but as you said, all your restore points were wiped out. Are you sure there aren't any System Checkpoints? Or are those gone too? I've done some stupid stuff with my computer, but I know that System Checkpoints should not be allowed to be deleted by anything. Windows can at least do that. (I Think.) Try finding a System Checkpoint, to a day before the viruses started happening. Oh, and have you installed any programs since the viruses started? Because Sys-Restore WILL wipe them from the computer like the never happened. Along with any viruses that might still be on the machine. (Anti-Viruses, even MalwareBytes, can't pick up everything....) Once the Restore is done, then run a Windows OneCare Online scan for free. Just Google it. And if Microsoft can't delete something, Search BitDefender Online scan. BitDefender will delete whatever it can't disinfect, and will find everything Microsoft did but couldn't do anything with. Sorry for such a long post, but it will help you. And also, download and run CCleaner, if you don't already have it. It can help you clean out Registry items left over from Viruses, Sys-Restore, and other stuff, along with the OneCare scan.

Edited by SteinPooch, 11 July 2009 - 06:10 AM.

#6 Oreo King

Oreo King
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

No all my system restore points were wiped out so I can't restore to the day right before the infection, that was the first thing I tried.

I managed to create a system restore point, it wasn't working before.

And I think all my viruses are gone. The problem is I can't defrag my computer and I can't use Error-Checking. :thumbsup:

#7 snowdrop

snowdrop

• Members
  • 513 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:42 AM

No all my system restore points were wiped out so I can't restore to the day right before the infection, that was the first thing I tried.

I managed to create a system restore point, it wasn't working before.

And I think all my viruses are gone. The problem is I can't defrag my computer and I can't use Error-Checking. :thumbsup:

Maybe we ought to check to see if you ARE actually clear of infections ? do you have any reports from the scans you have done for someone to check for you ?

#8 Guest_SteinPooch_*

Guest_SteinPooch_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:28 PM

Okay, first, run a Windows OneCare Online scan. Its free, and it will kill any viruses, and defrag your harddrive.

#9 snowdrop

snowdrop

• Members
  • 513 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

As a matter of interest, are you sure YOU did not stop System Restore?

Can you please try an on line scan from trend micro?Trend House call

if it is your first time running this program ...be warned the definitions can take a few moments to load...so do not panic

Just follow the on screan prompts..then let the scan do its work

do let us know how you progress>>>>>>

#10 Oreo King

Oreo King
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

Yes, I'm pretty sure I did not delete my own System Restore points.

I went ahead and tried Trend Micro HouseCall and it found five things but by mistake I navigated our of the page and after that every time I would try to use HouseCall it wouldn't work anymore. I still can't get it to work again.

I went and tried Windows OneCare Online Scan (so much slower than Trend Micro's) and it too found five things, however it told it me it could not remove two items, one of which was a Trojan.

Just to be sure I tried Eset's Online scan (that last time I came here they suggested it) but it found nothing.

Here is one of the logs for Malwarebyte's, newer scans found nothing:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.38
Database version: 2369
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

7/9/2009 2:36:39 PM
mbam-log-2009-07-09 (14-36-39).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 93911
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 45 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 16
Registry Values Infected: 12
Registry Data Items Infected: 4
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 20

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\services.exe (Worm.Archive) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xml.xml (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{500bca15-57a7-4eaf-8143-8c619470b13d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{500bca15-57a7-4eaf-8143-8c619470b13d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xml.xml.1 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\msncache (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\msncache (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\pcmstub (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\pcmstub (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\sopidkc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cognac (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\6to4 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\6to4 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\sopidkc (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ColdWare (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\net (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\17167964 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Cognac (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\BuildW (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\i (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mms (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mso (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\udso (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\uid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\Ulrn (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\Update (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\UpdateNew (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run\exec (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.bat\(default) (Hijacked.BatFile) -> Bad: (csfile) Good: (batfile) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.com\(default) (Hijacked.ComFile) -> Bad: (csfile) Good: (comfile) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\(default) (Hijacked.exeFile) -> Bad: (csfile) Good: (exefile) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL\CheckedValue (Hijack.System.Hidden) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\17167964 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\17167964\17167964 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\17167964\17167964.exe (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml71.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\msncache.dll (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\pcmstub.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\Temp\prun.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\Temp\ydt7jidryhtmksxhsetjhsrtjr44.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\EW0YONA2\ms[1].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msa.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\6to4v32.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\comsa32.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sopidkc.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tpsaxyd.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{5B57CF47-0BFA-43c6-ACF9-3B3653DCADBA}.job (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\b.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Fonts\services.exe (Worm.Archive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{783AF354-B514-42d6-970E-3E8BF0A5279C}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msmoyr.exe (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiawow32.sys (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\db.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I don't have any for Avira because I reinstalled it after noticing it didn't start up right.

I still can't use System Restore, Error-checking or Defragging. Oh and I forgot to say when I began my post that when I went to checkout the Security Center in the Control Panel I saw that my Firewall and the other two options had been disabled.

Thanks for helping me so far snowdrop and steinpooch. :thumbsup:

Anything I should do next...?

Edited by Oreo King, 13 July 2009 - 07:58 PM.

#11 Guest_SteinPooch_*

Guest_SteinPooch_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

Okay, did you run a BitDefender Scan? Because if it can't disinfect something, you can tell it to delete the infected file all together.

#12 snowdrop

snowdrop

• Members
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Would you please fully update the Malwarebytes program reboot and run the scan and allow it to delete all it finds; next; I beleive you have an infection that will require the skills of the HJT team;

Could you please read
Preparation for Posting a HJT log
and proceed from, I suggest ,Step 6

When you have posted the Report IN the HJT section can you let us know on this thread so we can get the Staff to close this one :thumbsup:

#13 Oreo King

Oreo King
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:32 PM

Sorry for the late post.

I ran the BitDefender Scan and it found nothing.

I updated Malwarebytes and ran a full scan and it only found one trojan.

Should I still continue with your suggestion snowdrop?

#14 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:56 PM

I updated Malwarebytes and ran a full scan and it only found one trojan.

Would you post that log

and run another scan

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

#15 Oreo King

Oreo King
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

Here is the Malwarebytes log you asked for, DaChew.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Database version: 2421

7/17/2009 3:40:51 PM
mbam-log-2009-07-17 (15-40-51).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 93401
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 57 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{40196867-19f8-7157-c097-ecaff653c9ad} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

I ran the scan again like you asked and it found nothing.

I also followed your instructions and here is what I copied, it's kinda long.

GMER 1.0.15.14972 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-07-17 20:31:34

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Code 89C8DEE0 ZwEnumerateKey
Code 89C6DFD8 ZwFlushInstructionCache
Code 89C85C06 IofCallDriver
Code 89C78266 IofCompleteRequest

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntoskrnl.exe!IofCallDriver 804E37C5 5 Bytes JMP 89C85C0B
.text ntoskrnl.exe!IofCompleteRequest 804E3BF6 5 Bytes JMP 89C7826B
PAGE ntoskrnl.exe!ZwEnumerateKey 80570D64 5 Bytes JMP 89C8DEE4
PAGE ntoskrnl.exe!ZwFlushInstructionCache 80577693 5 Bytes JMP 89C6DFDC

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\Program Files\a-squared Free\a2service.exe[284] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C9163C3 5 Bytes JMP 003D000A
.text C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe[612] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C9163C3 5 Bytes JMP 003F000A
.text C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe[976] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C9163C3 5 Bytes JMP 00DB000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[1120] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C9163C3 5 Bytes JMP 0062000A
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1168] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C9163C3 5 Bytes JMP 003A000A
.text ...

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCRT.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCRT.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegQueryValueExA] [0577A621] c:\program files\aim6\services\imApp\ver6_9_15_1\imAppService.dll (imAppService EE Application Service/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe[1772] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA9E6E] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA9C46] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA9CCD] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA9DE1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)
IAT C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe[1992] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA9D54] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL LLC)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)
---- Processes - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\a-squared Free\a2service.exe [284] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [308] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [380] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe [612] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [716] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [736] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [976] 0x00D10000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [1028] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe [1084] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe [1120] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe [1168] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe [1180] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\p4mi61ou.exe [1248] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [1296] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [1364] 0x026D0000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [1452] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [1540] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPZIPM12.EXE [1580] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [1628] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe [1652] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe [1772] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTimer.exe [1808] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe [1816] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe [1824] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe [1836] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\hphmon05.exe [1852] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe [1860] 0x003F0000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe [1900] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [1924] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [1948] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe [1992] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2120] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2252] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe [3392] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\unsecapp.exe [3612] 0x10000000
Library \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\hjgruiqrfjalcb.dll (*** hidden *** ) @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe [3864] 0x10000000

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

GMER said towards the end that it had found system changes from rootkit activity or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users