Hello.. Don't attach log, just post log as it is.. Easier to my eyes..
Hello, my name is fenzodahl512 and welcome to Bleeping Computer.. Please do the following....
Please download The Comedian.exe
by Rorschach112 to your desktop
- Please disable all of your antivirus/firewall before doing this step. Please visit HERE if you don't know how..
- Double click the program to run it. It will only take around several minutes to run.
- It will do a series of tasks and tell you when each one is finished.
- You will be prompted to press any key after each step
- When it is done it will close and exit itself automatically.
- You can delete The_Comedian.exe once it is finished
if you can't complete this step.. Tell me more about it..NEXT
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HERE
Note: If you already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, just run and update it.. Then do a "Perform Full Scan"
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.NEXT
Please download RSIT
by random/random and save it to your Desktop
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT
- Before you click "Continue", make sure you change the List files/folders created or modified in the last 3 months
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt and info.txt in your next reply.
Please download GMER
and unzip it to your Desktop
the random filename or GMER into GAMERS
- Open the renamed program and click on the Rootkit tab.
- Make sure all the boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for ‘Show All’.
- Click on Scan.
- When the scan has run click Copy and paste the results into a Notepad >> save it and attach in this thread.
Do NOT run any program while you are doing these scans as it may interfere with the output results
Post me these logs in your next reply.. Post each log in separate post..
2. RSIT log.txt
3. RSIT info.txt
Keep calm, make it simple, use your brain, don't freak out, and you'll be just fine..
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.. True story - Barney Stinson
Its gonna be legen.. wait for it.. dary! Cherish the pain, it means you're still alive