Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Bluescreen of Death

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bleaks

Bleaks

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hello all!

I need some help here, my computer keeps getting the blue screen of death with the following error;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x00748142, 0x0000001B, 0x00000000, 0x880286D6)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a custom built machine:

ASUS PQ5 Deluxe MoBo
4GB DDR2
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.2GHz
ATI 4850 Graphics Card
120GB HDD
650w PSU

It won't even boot up, it automatically goes to the blue screen or it will just reboot. It will not go into safe mode either. I have tried just to reinstall windows but it will just reboot when i try that also. I noticed my stock CPU fan was a little lose so I tried to reattach it more snug, but one of the clamps was broke. So I just ordered a new ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED CPU fan/heatsink and installed it properly. Everything seems to be working fine and my CPU is running at 27C in the BIOS. But I keep getting this blue screen and Windows VISTA won't boot up. Please help.

Bleaks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hello all!

I need some help here, my computer keeps getting the blue screen of death with the following error;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x00748142, 0x0000001B, 0x00000000, 0x880286D6)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a custom built machine:

ASUS PQ5 Deluxe MoBo
4GB DDR2
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.2GHz
ATI 4850 Graphics Card
120GB HDD
650w PSU

It won't even boot up, it automatically goes to the blue screen or it will just reboot. It will not go into safe mode either. I have tried just to reinstall windows but it will just reboot when i try that also. I noticed my stock CPU fan was a little lose so I tried to reattach it more snug, but one of the clamps was broke. So I just ordered a new ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED CPU fan/heatsink and installed it properly. Everything seems to be working fine and my CPU is running at 27C in the BIOS. But I keep getting this blue screen and Windows VISTA won't boot up. Please help.

Bleaks

Try This Link http://www.techmetica.com/howto/descriptio...d-crash-errors

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users