Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction ^.^

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SpiderGat

SpiderGat

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

Hi everyone!

My first time on this forum but from all the entries I've read it's very helpful and looks like a great enviornment to really learn about how to go about killing malware. I'm a Gamer so I don't usually run across many infections but when I do they are always serious for some reason -.- I play all types of games but love MMO's and FPS's the most. My least favorite is RTS. I built my own computer and am semi-competent on how computers work and all. I've recently really gotten into making maps for the games I play. More specifically COD4. I did acquire a trojan of some kind recently that I will be posting about in the correct section. I also love to read and watch movies (mostly Pixar). I work for an anime dubbing company out of singapore. Odex Pvt. Ltd. I am assistant director, script supervisor, and a voice actor. I enjoy recording new voices and I find it very entertaining! I can't wait to get to know some of you! If anyone has similar interest or just wants to talk send me a line!

George

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 SpiderGat

SpiderGat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

Thank you for the welcome, and for the help I'm currently receiving from you >.< I've looked over most of the forums already. Such a wealth of Knowledge! I actually wanna start learning how to use the console and navigate the computer better. I'm gonna start just goin through all the tuts =) Thanks to everyone here who's contributed!

George

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users