Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to blogging, Appreciate any feedback!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LauraLi1123

LauraLi1123

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

Hello all, I'm really new to this. I appreciate anyone who can offer me some advice, and if by any chance I can be of help I am more than willing.

Thanks!

~laura

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

Hello Laura and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,958 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

Hi there,

I see you posted in the HiJack This forum. I just merged your two topics to avoid confusion. You can find it here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/240048/sorry-another-hjt-log-multiple-trojansredirectingtracking-cookiesand-then-some/ That forum is REALLY busy, so it can be a number of days before you get a response. You will get one though. In fact, that is the only forum on BC where every topic does indeed get a response.

Hang in there, and welcome to BC,

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users