Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Recovery/Restore Freezes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stumpo56

Stumpo56

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:01 AM

Hello,
I Have an Emachine t6412 for awhile now and recently my computer has been wierd and i have no idea what to do.
-First off i tried restoring it to earlier times. When i click on system restore the system restore box comes up but it is blank.
-Second ive tried to use F11 and do a full system recovery and it freezes at the PC Angel system recovery loading screen.
-Third i have tried using the system recovery cd/dvd and the same thing happened with the pc angel system loading screen.

Any suggestions on what to do would greatly be appreciated, THANKS!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:14 AM

I would run a diagnostic on the hard drive.

Hard Disk Drive Diagnostics-Utilities - http://www.duxcw.com/faq/hd/diag.htm

Louis

#3 Stumpo56

Stumpo56
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

i did this with the windows xp version and it still didnt work

0 user(s) are reading this topic