Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

no keyboard or mouse after sleep mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 neon_boy82

neon_boy82

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hi Everyone. This problem might be posted elsewhere but unfortunately I don't have time to search for it. I am using Windows XP and I am having a problem with it. When I turn off the screen I leave my profile on, but it goes back to the main menu on it's own. After it is in sleep mode the mouse and the keyboard don't work. I tried restarting the computer several times and it always says the keyboard is unplugged even though it is plugged in. When it gets to the windows menu the mouse doesn't move (like it is disconnected). The only way to fix it is to unplug the power cord for a minute and then next time it works fine. This only used to happen once in a while but now it happens all the time. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 neon_boy82

neon_boy82
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users