Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Don't know its name but its messing w/me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Serenity20

Serenity20

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 PM

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:45 PM

I have taken this computer over for the summer. Need help cleaning it up. The inbox is jammed with spam so much so that the real mail gets lost. Every time the online screen changes there is a box to delay movement that asks if it can load a cookie that will only take a little space that i must click several times to be rid of and sometimes it even blocks movement entirely. There are temp files that will not permit themselves to be removed, ETC!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:48 PM

Can you break up these problems into categories and provide a little more detail for each group of problems. You have inherited a real nightmare, probably with many kinds of problems, that will take some time to fix. Post these categories in the most appropriate forum you can find so that other members can help you work through the problems. (see "before you post about a problem" pinned above this forum).
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users