Please download RootRepeal Rootkit Detector
and save it to your Desktop.
* Close all programs and temporarily disable your anti-virus, Firewall and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan.
* Click this link
to see a list of such programs and how to disable them.
* Create a new folder on your hard drive called RootRepeal (C:\RootRepeal) and extract (unzip) RootRepeal.zip. (click here
if you're not sure how to do this. Vista users refer to this link
* Open the folder and double-click on RootRepeal.exe to launch it. If using Vista, right-click and Run as Administrator...
* Click on the Files tab, then click the Scan button.
* In the Select Drives, dialog Please select drives to scan: select all drives showing, then click OK.
* When the scan has completed, a list of files will be generated in the RootRepeal window.
* Click on the Save Report button and save it as rootrepeal.txt to your desktop or the same location where you ran the tool from.
* Open rootrepeal.txt in Notepad and copy/paste its contents in your next reply.
* Exit RootRepeal and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
Note: If RootRepeal cannot complete a scan and results in a crash report, try repeating the scan in "Safe Mode