Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

London Attacked

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gilmour

gilmour

• Banned
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 AM

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:35 AM

& blast on the 7th day of the 7th month.

Terrosit Attcks on London

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:15 PM

Our sympathy goes out to those killed and their families as well as to those many injured, and to our British members who must suffer the scars of this outrage to their way of life.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:37 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones of those injured or killed in todays brutal attacks.
Posted Image

#4 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:38 PM

I also send out my thoughts and prayers to the people who were injured and killed in the attacks.

#5 tirol

tirol

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:43 PM

hello ,

we, french people, have been a lot disapointed as we lost the 2012 Olympics, but i can assure you, the London tragedy is so far away regarding this competition, and we all suffer about these "inhuman" behaviour.
I've been working overseas, in cities like Beyrouth, Cairo and others..., this new type of "kamikaze" and murderers are in no way representating the people living there.
As the Big Apple, Paris also suffered of that, let's tell Londonians we're all with them.

tirol.

#6 luci2a

luci2a

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2005 - 02:34 AM

Hi Tirol
Thank you for your care and concern. Our happiness about the Olympics lasted only a few hours - now it seems very unimportant.
Now we must all stand together and show these murderers what we think of them. Yesterday we Londoners who had not been harmed directly just quietly went about our business. It was scary to be using the public transport system, but we have to continue to live normally, otherwise they have won.

Luci2a

#7 bar5

bar5

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2005 - 07:09 PM

My condolences to all of the people in London who have lost a loved one from this cowardly act toward humanity. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Barb

#8 irishgodfather

irishgodfather

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2005 - 02:37 PM

We have some real animals loose on this earth. It's past time to hunt them to extinction.
:thumbsup:

#9 jamears

jamears

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2005 - 03:41 PM

The resolve shown by those living in London makes me proud to be British. Keep your chins up! Our thoughts are with you!

#10 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:38 PM

I think the Lord Mayer of London said it best:

"This was not a terrorist attack against the mighty and the powerful; it is not aimed at presidents or prime ministers; it was aimed at ordinary working class Londoners, black and white, Muslim and Christians, Hindu and Jew, young and old, indiscriminate attempt at slaughter irrespective of any considerations, of age, of class, of religion, whatever, that isn't an ideology, it isn't even a perverted faith, it's just indiscriminate attempt at mass murder, and we know what the objective is, they seek to divide London. They seek to turn Londoners against each other and Londoners will not be divided by this cowardly attack."

"I wish to speak through you directly, to those who came to London to claim lives, nothing you do, how many of us you kill will stop that flight to our cities where freedom is strong and where people can live in harmony with one another, whatever you do, how many you kill, you will fail.

Ken Livingston, The Mayor of London
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users