Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:04 AM
Yes normally i would have no problem with getting a computer online, however the DV2000 was built for Vista and since i put XP on it there has been a few problems. Seems a decent amount of people are having the same based issues.
I will give a look at the SM bus driver but the Coprocessor is still a question. As i said before there is an issue with getting this solved, since the drivers from HP site didnt get everything done.
Going to try for the SM bus controller tomoarrow, hopefully i can get everything set.
~Thanks yet again
Desktop | Laptop
- [OS] Windows 10 Pro x64 | 17.3" Touchscreen Windows 10 Pro x64
- [Motherboard] Intel DZ87KLT-75K
- [Power Supply] Zalman ZM850-HP Plus 850W
- [HDD] Seagate Hybrid STCL2000400 2TB | 256 GB SSD
- [Case] Zalman GS1200
- [CPU] i5-4440 Processor | Lenovo Y70 Touch (80DU00ESUS) Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60 GHz)
- [Memory] CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 | 16 GB Memory
- [Graphics] ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5