Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic11.ZNE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 userinneed123

userinneed123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:01 AM

Greetings,

Recently my AVG 8's resident shield has picked up multiple threat detections that are exactly the same, for example the screen would look something like this:

File Infection Result
C:\Windows\System32\hjgruiuoujbkgs.dll Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic11.ZNE Infected
C:\Windows\System32\hjgruiuoujbkgs.dll Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic11.ZNE Infected
................................................................................................................................................................

The list extends even further gradually.

To try and resolve this problem I have tried to quarantine/remove/heal the Trojan, however it keeps coming back.

Opening my control panel seems to stimulate the production of this trojan, as more detections appear on my AVG's resident shield.

My laptop runs on the Windows Vista Home Premium

Below is my laptop's model information:

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Model: HP Pavilion dv9500 Notebook PC

I really hope that someone could help me with this and thank you for your time. :thumbsup:

Edited by userinneed123, 05 July 2009 - 11:04 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ArcherD

ArcherD

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

I too am having this problem, it's really annoying to deal with. anyone have a fix? besides uninstalling AVG that is.

#3 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

Are you still having problems?

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,011 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:38 AM

Hello userinneed123,

You posted a duplicate of this here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/239243/problem-with-trojan-horse-backdoorgeneric11zne/ to which you received a response. Please follow boopme's instructions and reply to that topic.

To avoid confusion, I shall close this topic.

@ ArcherD,

Please start your own topic as the solution for your issues may be different and also to avoid confusion.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users