Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem in downloading and installing programs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scanes

scanes

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

Hi
Please can you help me, i am desperate . Installed bitlord on my pc which i was using with no problem. It all of a sudden would not work. uninstalled and tried to reinstall but with no success.
When you ask it to download brings up the box asking if you want to run or save, select run and it just closes as if it has installed it, does not install on pc.
Then selected the option to save tells me it will be saved in the temporary file which when you go to it is empty.
Seems to be a problem once you select run/save for new software.

Please can you help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users