Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please suggest me

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sahanforu

Sahanforu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 PM

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

I am going to buy a new CPU,Mobo,DvD writer,HDD,GPU,cabinet. My budjet is 16 to 17,000 thousand rupees.I want to play COD modern warfare,NFS all,all War games :thumbsup: .....suggest me please....I thought of buying Biostar mobo,AMD x3 phenom..
Am fully confused :huh:

Edited by Sahanforu, 04 July 2009 - 10:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:33 PM

16-17000 WHAT? LOL If it's dollars you can buy anything you want, heck, you can buy 4 of anything you want, if it's British Pounds then make that 8 of anything you want......... What currency are you talking about?

#3 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:09 AM

I used my handy dandy currency converter and came up with 17,000 India rupees = about $354.00 US dollars.

I think it would be hard to get all you want for that price. I don't know much about Biostar, but if you have access to Newegg.com I did find an Asus board with CPU HERE.

Some body else should be along to help you further... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,299 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

You might take a look at some combinations available at http://www.pricewatch.com/browse/motherboa...mbos/phenom_720

AND http://www.pricewatch.com/browse/motherboa...mbos/phenom_710

I would not fall in love with any particular motherboard...but that's the way that I operate.

Louis

#5 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

I strongly recommend the nVidia 8600GT video card. It's only $50 right now, and can easily handle COD4 on Med-High settings. Your biggest price problem will be getting a motherboard and processor for that price... but a good value processor would be the E7400, pretty much the cheapest NEW processor available right now. A system with that for a start would be great for COD, and I also recommend spending a good amount for a motherboard, because bad motherboards can pretty much kill every other part in your computer. Best of luck,
Ryan
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#6 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:16 PM

Since you are using rupees, you cannot use Newegg to purchase your components as they do not ship overseas. You need to find a company that ships to India and then work with what they have to offer. Also, prices will vary between countries, so something that might cost effective in the USA might be too expensive in another area.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users