Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse and Keyboard Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 davemo

davemo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

I have recently experienced some problems with my mouse and keyboard
I first noticed the problem when playing a computer game i own .I am halfway or so thru the game and only recently had problems. Basically the game will turn on certain features such as walking forward ,running,sneaking etc without me pressing the key that i need to do this. I have also noticed that on my desktop i will have 2 or more of my shortcut icons "blued in" .The only way to unblue them is to left click them with my mouse. If i have 2 icons blued in say internet explorer and adobe reader but double click a third icon say firefox it willload all three of them as if i had double clicked each one. Any diagnostics or advice????? Thanks in advance Davemo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users