Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I-worm.trojan.b, message but no symptoms

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 arlener

arlener

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

I'm using Windows 98 SE.
I run Avast and Spyware Blaster (not Malwarebytes).

About a week ago, when I clicked on a link to a website, using Opera, I got a popup window saying I have a computer infection and it wanted to scan my computer. It also gave a few odd symptoms. I disconnected my cable and rebooted. I also ran an Avast scan and nothing showed up.
I didn't write down the name of the virus and I'm afraid to click the link again. I looked up the virus on google and found that it is a rouge antivirus.

Similar thing happened yesterday with a different listing of the same website. I tried that site again today using FF. It came up with a message my computer is infected with I-worm.trojan.b and wanted me to download a scan. I disconnected.

I'm not showing any symptoms. The Websites that showed the problem:
www.ip-adress.com/reverse_ip/wildrogue.org

When I google for my own website url or 'site:mywebsite.com' this website shows up with my website name and I wonder why so I clicked on the link.

Do you think I really have malware or is that a 'bad' website and what could be done about that website?

Thank-you very much for any help you can give me.

Edited by arlener, 04 July 2009 - 01:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Hi,

First, do the step below so we can be sure if you have malware or not.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

#3 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

Thank-you for trying to help, but that program will not run on my Windows 98 SE. Message is this program requires Windows NT 4.0 or higher.
I hope you know what I could do.

#4 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

Hi,

Follow the steps in this tutorial: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/using-spybot-to-remove-spyware/

Please post the results here. :thumbsup:

#5 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

I downloaded and ran Spybot.
Here is a list of what it found:

AdRevolver
CasaleMedia
Clickbank
DoubleClick
FastClick
MainPeon
MediaPlex
Statcounter

It 'fixed' them all.

Then I went on the website that showed the error and it was just a normal website with no errors. So apparently, my problem is solved.

However, Spybot then was using so much of my memory (128 mb), that I had to uninstall it so I could get onto the internet. I think it's because Avast and SpywareBlaster are already running. I think I would have to pick either Avast or Spybot to be on all the time. Since Avast was pretty hard to install and Spybot is easy to install, I'm thinking maybe once a month or even once a week I could download and run a Spybot scan. The download and install was fast but the scan takes several hours.

Thanks for your help!

#6 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:28 AM

Hi,

Avast! and Spybot S&D are two different programs. Avast! is an anti-virus scanner, and gives you realtime protection. You should keep Avast because of that.
You can just keep Spybot installed, and do a scan with once a week/month.

But, to be sure everything is gone, I will recommend you to do this:

Do part 1 of 2 of S!Ri's SmitfraudFix
Please download SmitfraudFix

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

#7 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

I tried to run SmitfraudFix and I got these 2 errors:

Error Starting Program:
The C:\windows\desktop\smitfraudfix\policies.exe file expects a newer version of Windows. Upgrade your Windows version.

SmitfraudFix\Policies.exe:
A device attached to the system is not functioning.

Edited by arlener, 07 July 2009 - 11:11 AM.

#8 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

Hi,

Ok, you can delete SmitfraudFix.

Please do this:

Please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.
  • Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  • It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  • When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
      Archives
  • Click on My Computer under Scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  • You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  • Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
  • Please post this log in your next reply.
If you need a tutorial, see here

#9 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

That won't run on my Windows 98 SE. Here's the error:
Your computer doesn't meet the requirements to run Kaspersky Online Scanner 7.0. Check the system requirements in the program help.

And here is what the Help said:
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Microsoft Windows XP SP2 32 bit and 64 bit or Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Opera 9 and Firefox 2

#10 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Hi,

Please try this scanner: http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html

#11 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

I had to use IE (version 6) and this message came up:

Notice the browser confirmation message above and accept the plug-in installation by clicking the bar above. From the contextual menu please choose 'Install ActiveX control...' and you will be prompted to install the application. To be able to use BitDefender Online Scanner please click 'Install'.

But there was no other browser confirmation message or anything else that I could figure out to do.

However, this website said the requirements are:
Microsoft Windows 2000, XP SP2, Vista
Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0 or later

So I don't think it will run anyway.

#12 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:48 AM

Please download and install SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the
    definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter
    any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from
    here and
    unzip into the program's folder.
    )
  • Under the "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under
    Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner
    Options
    , make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

#13 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

I'm working on this (SuperAntiSpyware).
I downloaded and installed but when I tried to update the definitions it gave this message then stopped:
SUPERAntiSpyware is retrieving the latest spyware definitions from our server, Please Wait.
I did ctl-alt-del and it said it was Not Responding.
I went to their forum and posted a question, because I couldn't find any post with this same problem.

I just noticed you already told me how to do a manual update. Their forum told me that also and I did that.
No when I try to run the program, it asks if I want to update and I click 'NO' and then the program stops responding.
I also tried starting it in Safe Mode with same result.

Edited by arlener, 08 July 2009 - 11:39 AM.

#14 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

Hi,

Restart your computer, and try it again.
If you still have the same problems, let me know.

#15 arlener

arlener
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:04 AM

SuperAntiSpyware support advised me to run an older version which I did and it worked. Here is the log file:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 07/08/2009 at 11:05 PM

Application Version : 4.24.1004

Core Rules Database Version : 3981
Trace Rules Database Version: 1921

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:15:13

Memory items scanned : 63
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 3109
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 8726
File threats detected : 124

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\WINDOWS\Cookies\arlene@countycat.mcfls[2].txt
tracker.everestnutrition.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
tracker.everestnutrition.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.tacoda.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.tacoda.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.at.atwola.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.at.atwola.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.atwola.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.dmcinsights.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.dmcinsights.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.dmcinsights.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.dmcinsights.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.countycat.mcfls.org [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.countycat.mcfls.org [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.0-www.referenceusa.com.countycat.mcfls.org [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.0-www.referenceusa.com.countycat.mcfls.org [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.a1.interclick.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.a1.interclick.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.adbrite.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.adbrite.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.clicksor.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.advertising.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.advertising.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.atdmt.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.atdmt.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.avgtechnologies.112.2o7.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.chitika.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.chitika.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.cj.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.cj.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.collective-media.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.dmtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.freekeywords.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.freekeywords.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.indextools.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.interclick.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.kanoodle.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.kontera.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.kontera.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.liveperson.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.media6degrees.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.media6degrees.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.myap.liveperson.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.personallifemedia.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.personallifemedia.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.realmedia.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.realmedia.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.richmedia.yahoo.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.specificclick.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.specificclick.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.specificmedia.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.tribalfusion.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.tripod.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.tripod.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.yadro.ru [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
.yieldmanager.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
base.liveperson.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
base.liveperson.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
freekeywords.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
freekeywords.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
myap.liveperson.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
server.iad.liveperson.net [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
wizard.liveperson.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.googleadservices.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.googleadservices.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.liveperson.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.liveperson.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www.wordtracker.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]
www3.addfreestats.com [ c:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l4rxm077.default\cookies.txt ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users