Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downgrading to Vista Troubles - Trying to install to wrong partition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Myke

Myke

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:30 AM

Hey I have Windows 7 and it's not working properly with my Mobile Broadband, so I need to downgrade to Vista.

When I installed 7 it gave me a random partition that wasn't there before, it's about 100mb in size and has nothing on it. It's F:/

When I put my Vista disk in it says it cant be installed because F is too small, even tho I want it on C.

I can't boot from the Vista install disk because I'm using an external DVD drive (internal one is broke) and it isn't bootable from with my BIOS.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users