Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to Delete Files

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ashutoshrathore

ashutoshrathore

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:50 AM

Hello,
I had post a topic on welcome screen, but at the end i myself got the solution but this topic is more complicated.
I have to delete a file from a installer package. I used 7z to open archive and tried to delete one or more file but the file is unable to delete
a message appears "no such interface are supported".I found very difficult to delete the file i used many softwares but won't of these works at all.Please Help me.
Ashu$
ASHUTOSH RATHORE
Twitter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

Hello!

This installer package, what extension is it?

a message appears "no such interface are supported"

This message comes up when you used 7z to open up the archive and try to delete a file from inside it?

My website: http://aommaster.com
unite_blue.png
Please do not send me PM's requesting for help. The forums are there for a reason : )
If I am helping you and do not respond to your thread for 48 hours, please send me a PM

#3 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• BC Advisor
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:53 AM

7zip supports many archive types. But many are supported for reading/opening only, no support for writing/creating those archives.
One example is RAR files. 7Zip can open RAR files, extract from them but it cannot create or alter them.

#4 ashutoshrathore

ashutoshrathore
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:36 AM

Hey close this topic.I had another gr8 problem i had Quick Heal Total Security 2009 installed it sowsmy pc is clean.But when i had un installed it n installed aviraantivir free it detects every file on my computer as virus.I've had also used Kaspersky TS 2009.My computer won't start n safe mode and iam also unable to acces file coz whenever i used to select file avira detect it as virus.My father also uses computer n we had very important file.We also had genuine key n a Wixp CD if we needed to install winxp again.Pls reply soon
ASHU@@@
ASHUTOSH RATHORE
Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users