Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Am infected and need help removing it

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jules17_00

jules17_00

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:38 AM

To whom it may concern:

I believe am infected but I need assistant on how to move forward to remove it. This is my problem, on both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, I try to do any type of search on Google. When I try to select the results provided on Google, the page quickly directs me to another site and then quickly returns to Google Home page. I noticed it quickly directs to the following site before going back to Google.

http://tourantolayer.com/?q=volleyball%20c...es%20in%20miami

As you can see, I try to google volleyball classes in miami and it quickly takes me to the link above, which is a black page and then goes back to Google Home page. This problem persists on both firefox and internet explorer.

Can someone please assist me on how to move forward to remove this?

Regards,

Jules

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jules17_00

jules17_00
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:40 AM

I forgot to mentions, that is also persist on any type of search I do. I was want to click on the results provided by google for tropical flowers. It will do the same always goes to blank page starting with "tourantolayer"

#3 bobisback

bobisback

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

i to have the same issue, and i just reinstalled windows like 2 days ago, i am using firefox, i did not try it with internet explorer tho. any help would be gretly aprecated hahaha it is really pissing me off :thumbsup:

#4 jules17_00

jules17_00
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

LOL, yeah because it is driving me so crazy, that I can't search anything. Very frustrating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users