Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Event ID 7026 HELP!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harjeet

harjeet

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

I'm getting this error in the event viewer. Here's the description.

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
abp480n5
adpu160m
agp440
agpCPQ
Aha154x
aic78u2
aic78xx
AliIde
alim1541
amdagp
amsint
asc
asc3350p
asc3550
cbidf
cd20xrnt
CmdIde
Cpqarray
dac2w2k
dac960nt
dpti2o
hpn
i2omp
ini910u
IntelIde
mraid35x
perc2
perc2hib
ql1080
Ql10wnt
ql12160
ql1240
ql1280
sisagp
Sparrow
symc810
symc8xx
sym_hi
sym_u3
TosIde
ultra
viaagp
ViaIde

I'm not sure what caused it, but 1 day ago I installed windows 7 on a separate hard drive. But I'm pretty sure that's not what causing it to happen. So if any of you people here have any idea of whats up, please let me know.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

I also have Windows 7 on a separate, connected drive...and that's not the problem.

Win 7 uses a different bootloader than XP, so you should be presented with a screen requiring you to select an operating system you want entrance to...when you boot the system.

The XP boot files have no reference to Win 7 and have been superseded by the Win 7 boot files.

If all those files failed to load...how did you get into XP...and what Event Viewer are you looking at?

What is the Source listed for the Event Viewer item?

FWIW: http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid...ger&phase=1

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users