Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Counterstrike 1.6 STEAM freezing with Vista 64 bit after loading map

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ooweirdoo

ooweirdoo

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:14 AM

I finish loading the map and my game freezes and sounds in the game repeats. If there is nobody in the map (i create it), then I don't freeze.

my specs are

Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64 bit
Gateway (manufacturer)
Intel Core i7 2.67 GHz Processor
9 Gigs of RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4850 video card

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

Make sure you don't have any programs running in the background like anti-viruses, firewalls, instant messengers, or other programs that could be conflicting with it.

You may be better off asking on the cs 1.6 specific forum on the steam website. I'm sure others with a similar set up as you are experiencing similar problems.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users