Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggest a gud software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hareesh

Hareesh

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

I want to host my website [http://www.made4tech.com] and tried different softwares like Adobe DreamWeaver CS4, MS Expression Web, The HTML Editor 2008, Visual Site Designer 6.0, etc.
But these softwares were not that user-friendly and easy-to-use as expected.
Can someone please suggest a software that I can use?
Or at least tell the softwares that are used to edit other leading websites, websites like Bleeping Computer, etc.
HareesH
Visit our blogs
Made4Tech
YoogleTech
YoogleSoft
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:36 AM

Dreamweaver and Expression Web are about as easy as they come. Did you check out the sticky at the top of the Web Site Development forum?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users