Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mac leopard problems!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nats4584

nats4584

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

I need some serious help. This has been going on for some time now and it is just getting worse. For some reason I cannot get online at my house. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It always says connection timeout. Other pcs pick up the wireless connections, but my macbook pro wont. Another issue that I just recently started having was cd burning. It will spit out the cd before it is done and say burn sense: 3/0c/00 medium error. it also says something about write (10), block: 429296..... Anything will help at this point. thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Buddyme2

Buddyme2

• Members
  • 690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

Connect the Mac via ethernet and run software update. There was an Airport update a couple weeks ago.
Troubleshooting tips for Fixing Wireless connectivity (including AirPort) problems: Dropouts, slow speed, more
http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=2005093011343164
Try another brand of media.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users