Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

transfering library from iphone to new itunes download

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 drunkle

drunkle

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

Hello all,

I was updating to Vista SP2 and it encountered several corrupt files from SP1 in the process. In the mayhem that followed, after SP2 erased the restore points I might add, I had to do a complete re-install of Vista. My iTunes library was one of the victims of this glorious adventure. Now I have an iPhone filled with apps, songs, and podcasts but no way of transfering them to iTunes.

All of my music has been legally obtained, either purchased as cd's or directly from iTunes directly, however most of my cd's have either been stolen or destroyed from over use. It will only allow me to transfer 'purchased' songs and nothing else.

Any ideas? I've tried apple support but that system is horrendous and I am not holding my breath for a response. Thanks in advance for any help folks.

drunkle
"Finished products are for decadent minds." --Asimov
"Cogito ergo sum." --René Descartes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users