Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is this service? Where did it come from?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ghead

ghead

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

See pic below

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ghead

ghead
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:53 AM

Ok, for some reason it kept saying upload failed did not have enough space, ?! The pic is only 250kb.
Why does it say attatchment space used 489.76kb? When I haven't even uploaded anything? Never had a problem uploading pics as big as 500kb on here before.

#3 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:54 AM

I do not know why you can't put the pic up but what is the name of the service and where does it say unknown?

#4 ghead

ghead
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

The name of the service is "Process Monitor" under description it says "Injector Service"
It says unknown under msconfig.
I think it might belong to my logitech webcam software for a reason which eludes me at the moment. I was tinkering with it's software and some other things a couple days ago and I think it stopped when I stopped all the services and running programs that were connected with logitech.

#5 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

Ok, for some reason it kept saying upload failed did not have enough space, ?! The pic is only 250kb.
Why does it say attatchment space used 489.76kb? When I haven't even uploaded anything? Never had a problem uploading pics as big as 500kb on here before.

The attachment space used includes the file space of ALL the attachments you have made on the BC site including attached logs. I see that you have a few (another reason to copy and paste logs rather than attach them.) You can post images without attaching also. Please see this topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/14738/inserting-an-image-within-a-post/ for how to do that.

If you like, I can delete some of your attachments to create more space for you. I see that at least two logs were never downloaded. Those at the least I could remove.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users