Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

site not seen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wilma2

wilma2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:23 PM

Hi I moved my site from another host to a new host on Thurs of last week but i am still getting the old site at the old location. That is if i look at it directly, the customer service reps at the new host can see it and if i go through a proxy i can but not directly as it should be. I also can not get my email to download into outlook as it tells me the settings are not right. I have cleaned cache, flushed the dns, reset the email passwords, nothing, even went in and manually cleaned the temp folder and rebooted the modem and router. Can anyone help? Until recently the tracert timed out at hops 1-9 now it goes through but I still can not see it. How can i tell if it is going to the right servers?Wouldnt a whois just tell me who it is connected to not neccesarily where my connection is going to? thanks Trish

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users