While in Normal Mode, please save the Malwarebytes setup file which can be obtained from here: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Also download this file: Malwarebytes Updated Definitions
We might need it for later.
Please save these files to your DESKTOP.Next
Lets boot into Safe Mode.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BOOT INTO SAFE MODE
1. Once you turn on the computer:
2..Begin tapping the F8 key every few seconds as the system boots up until the screen offering the Safe Mode option appears.
3.Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode and press the Enter key.
4.The system will now boot into Safe Mode.
5.On Windows XP, you may receive a prompt asking if you really want to boot into Safe Mode. Choose Yes.
Run the Malwarebytes setup
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
If Malwarebytes won't install or run
Some types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.
If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.