Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need to know how to get rid of these viruses...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 irishangel2684

irishangel2684

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hello everyone. My computer has been infected with a lot of trojans and malware. I downloaded Spybot and Super Anti-Spyware and they have deleted a lot of them, but spybot WILL NOT delete the following viruses:

win32.agent.pz
win32.agent.atta
win32.ZBot

My facebook account has already been hacked into-twice within 2 days. It sends really weird links to my friends and onto my news feed.

Also, whenever I try to run Super Anti-Spyware, it will reach to 2 certain folders, and completely crash the system and reboot it.

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER63fc.dir00\Mini062809-07.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER63fc.dir00\sysdata.xml

I really want to download malwarebytes, but after it downloads, it gets to the setup screen-then freezes. It will have the picture of the malwarebytes, but that's it. The screen is blank and it freezes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated......I am beside myself in how much trojans and malware has already infected my computer....Thank you so much for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

While in Normal Mode, please save the Malwarebytes setup file which can be obtained from here: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Also download this file: Malwarebytes Updated Definitions We might need it for later.

Please save these files to your DESKTOP.

Next

Lets boot into Safe Mode.

INSTRUCTIONS TO BOOT INTO SAFE MODE

1. Once you turn on the computer:
2..Begin tapping the F8 key every few seconds as the system boots up until the screen offering the Safe Mode option appears.
3.Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode and press the Enter key.
4.The system will now boot into Safe Mode.
5.On Windows XP, you may receive a prompt asking if you really want to boot into Safe Mode. Choose Yes.

From there:

Run the Malwarebytes setup

INSTRUCTIONS

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply

Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

If Malwarebytes won't install or run

Some types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.

If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.
Computer Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users