Please let me first say I'm a first time poster. I didn't know this board existed until I started searching for help and all fingers pointed here. Looks like a good forum.
Anyway I have 2 issues, the first is the (now) infamous google redirecting problem that a lot of people seem to be experiencing. I've downloaded a couple of tools ready to make logs to repost here if requested but I didn't want to be brash and just post them before anyone willing to help asks to see them.
And another thing I noticed today, I'm not sure if it's connected or not but it's a DVD burner issue. It's a pretty new burner (2 months) and has had very little use, today I went to burn a disc and the computer wouldn't find the drive, so after a reboot it found it but the software was saying "Createfile failed, reason The maximum number of secrets that may be stored in a single system has been exceeded"...oh I just noticed it's saying no devices detected again. Hmm.
So that's my story, maybe some kind soul can offer some help