Jump to content
Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:51 PM
Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:19 PM
Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:31 PM
Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:07 PM
If you're running XP, please run ATF cleaner according to the following instructions. If you're using Vista, right-click on the icon and select "run as Administrator".
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
There's a turtorial on this tool at Using Spybot - Search & Destroy to remove Spyware , Malware, and Hijackers
Be sure to update it, run it, and then use the Immunize feature.
A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found here:
Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware and Malware
The newest Java download and installation should remove old versions of Java. Check add/remove programs after we run the installation to see if this was the case. If you're not sure, ask.
Please go to Current Java Download and do the following:* Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)JRE 6 Update 14.
* Click the "Download" button to the right.
* Select your Platform and check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.".
* Click on Continue.
* Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation (jre-6u14-windows-i586-p.exe) and save it to your desktop. Do NOT use the Sun Download Manager..
* Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
* Double-click on the Java installation program on your desktop and allow it to install the newest version.(Vista users, right click on the jre-6u14-windows-i586-p.exe and select "Run as an Administrator.")
Edited by Zllio, 02 July 2009 - 12:10 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users