Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error image msg

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 heidman

heidman

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

I am having the same issue as another user on this fourm but slightly diff.

Here is a link to the other users posts: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/237067/skynetdll-errors/

I cant explain it any better than what this user did.

The only variation is that my SKYNET dll is "globalroot\systemroot\system32\SKYNETsdrsejkr.dll". But i still feel this is the same issue.

I downloaded RootRepeal, scaned as was told in the last post, and attached my logs to this post for further help, im unsure if i can follow the rest of the other users tread to fix my issue or not so I'm posting my own thread.

-RootRepeal report-

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Time: 2009/06/29 15:21
Program Version: Version 1.3.0.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xB61C5000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xBA5FA000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xB544A000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: SKYNETmnbnfvai.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SKYNETmnbnfvai.sys
Address: 0xB63A4000 Size: 172032 File Visible: - Signed: -

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\hiberfil.sys

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKYNETltpwxmnu.dat

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKYNETrqlnlaep.dat

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKYNETsdrsejkr.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKYNETvladxroi.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SKYNETmnbnfvai.sys

Hidden Services
-------------------
Service Name: SKYNEToddulsia
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SKYNETmnbnfvai.sys

==EOF==

Here is the log from my Malwarebytes' report

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.38
Database version: 2350
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

6/29/2009 1:04:10 PM
mbam-log-2009-06-29 (13-04-10).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 149872
Time elapsed: 13 minute(s), 39 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 5
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 103

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\SKYNETsdrsejkr.dll (Trojan.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{abd45510-9b22-41cd-9acd-8182a2da7c63} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{abd45510-9b22-41cd-9acd-8182a2da7c63} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{abd45510-9b22-41cd-9acd-8182a2da7c63} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Illysoft (Rogue.SpyNoMore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Illysoft (Rogue.SpyNoMore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\SKYNETsdrsejkr.dll (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Cila\local settings\Temp\~TM4C.tmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\SKYNETsdrsejkr.dll (Trojan.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\proquota.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETopnxflbqgn.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETowaslkvwyg.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNEToxboflmckm.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNEToybhtibnyj.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETpccodgeahj.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETpcqymcvdpn.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETqcjyfxhqbc.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETqxphsnsvrt.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETrjgmxkbpxf.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETscwiaffbxv.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETsfufwvijmq.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETsovylqljox.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETsqiwbdfuss.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETssrykqwxrv.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETstydfvnpte.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETsubadtgupa.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETcqnljeylue.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETdejvywdsyr.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETerfqdwldmg.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETetobotdmki.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETetusiycwor.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETfuaofeciab.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETfwjjvtytgk.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETfysppkkmto.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETgnmhofnjcu.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETgnrukfcjbp.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETgnwkmcxjuc.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETgvmsclggnc.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETgwnkgjrhtf.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETibrwrnlqbl.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETicqohkymlb.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETidsjklgwne.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETiduwvgrgpt.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETiffyxcxbfr.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETijxvfwqdeo.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETimuidnaohg.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETclktgqntqj.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETivmnoxupwf.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETnxmvdxwhey.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETtgmqjxvmgj.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETxjtivqrcwu.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETxmnsrppqrr.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETxpkybvtqdr.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETxyxosuvrgl.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETyeyweiebiq.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETyhmdsgyhgt.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETyoawpijwim.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETyuqaoccxil.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETyusqdlnfcq.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETyvliojbxbk.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETadipiuukvv.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETafjguhuech.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETakgvqeofsh.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETanumtsxpmn.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETanvsnvqgpg.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETaosqarbbon.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETaylbyfvnyt.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETbauswntjbb.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETbcjxyecbqn.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETbgoeccahvh.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETbwxcygpjvq.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETjbtmmrdnao.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETjfdtqodoau.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETjnfetcbovt.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETklmqgcionj.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETklyvaudqbg.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETkmyjbdgmaw.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETksvjivdxne.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETkvbdliksqh.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETlhwpmjujrf.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETliypfsbmpy.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETlmmjlmnifw.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETlrwogihjof.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETlvamsitfxr.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETlwogpuyeol.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETmfbvrmuaqp.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETmkvjyaxscp.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETmnvjylvirw.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETmsbcorenxw.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETnbticqwbvk.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETnkdonyrcvt.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETnwoekfqrvg.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETtmupoxgvwd.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETtyskvuwtuf.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETugwwgulpnv.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETuufjttffhx.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETuwpxrrkhyb.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETvewawpnbsb.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETvfjkrpprrd.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETvkkbtrlfvp.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETwdeklyjtux.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETwfjjwbeexi.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETwnvlbxydwa.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETwohlujjjin.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETwpmdqrxxis.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETxinbqpjmwy.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\SKYNETxiqmukadbs.tmp (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\SKYNETvladxroi.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SKYNETmnbnfvai.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Thanks to all who can help me

Edited by heidman, 29 June 2009 - 02:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,221 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

hello this is a seriouly infected computer with rootkits and backdoors.. please read this before we move on.
One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 heidman

heidman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

Well, firts things first... WOW. Sorry so informal, but WOW...

In the second link its stated:
"And from CERT, the other main source of professional advise on handling viruses and trojans:
»www.cert.org/tech_tips/win-UNIX-···ise.html

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install a clean version of your operating system

Keep in mind that if a machine is compromised, anything on that system could have been modified, including the kernel, binaries, data-files, running processes, and memory.

In general, the only way to trust that a machine is free from backdoors and intruder modifications is to reinstall the operating system from the distribution media and install all of the security patches before connecting back to the network. Merely determining and fixing the vulnerability that was used to initially compromise this machine may not be enough.

We encourage you to restore your system using known clean binaries. In order to put the machine into a known state, you should re-install the operating system using the original distribution media."

Later in the same page it states:
"Some Re-installation Notes:

* Be sure to back-up all data before re-formatting the computer's hard drive. This includes address books, documents, music, settings, saved games, and anything else not obsolete."

My question is what can I trust to back up without infecting my clean OS. My comp is used for school, lots and lots of gaming, banking, and almost anything else from vid editing to yahoo messanger. What file should I stay away from to protect my new OS??

I was thinking about starting over with a new OS anyhow... I guess this is a good reason to go threw with it.

Thanks for the bad news. At least you are honest with me and tell me whats really going on rather than telling me its something that can be delt with. Im not joking in any way either.

Thanks boopme.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,221 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

Reformatting is the best choice.
Not an unwise decision to make. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. Wiping your drive, reformatting, and performing a clean install of the OS or doing a factory restore removes everything and is the safest action but I cannot make that decision for you.

Reformatting a hard disk deletes all data. If you decide to reformat, you can back up all your important documents, data files and photos. The safest practice is not to backup any autorun.ini or .exe files because they may be infected. Some types of malware may disguise itself by adding and hiding its extension to the existing extension of files so be sure you take a close look at the full name. After reformatting, as a precaution, make sure you scan these files with your anti-virus prior to copying them back to your hard drive.

The best proceedure is a low level format. This completely wipes the drive. Then reinstall the OS.
Use the free version of Active@ KillDisk.
Or Darik's Boot And Nuke

The best sources of Information on this are
Reformatting Windows XP
Michael Stevens Tech

Of course also feel free to ask anything on this in the XP forum. They'd be glad to help.
==============================
2 guidelines/rules when backing up

1) Backup all your important data files, pictures, music, work etc... and save it onto an external hard-drive. These files usually include .doc, .txt, .mp3, .jpg etc...
2) Do not backup any executables files or any window files. These include .exe's, .scr, .com, .pif etc... as they may contain traces of malware. Also, .html or .htm files that are webpages should also be avoided.

Download Belarc Advisor - builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, including Microsoft Hotfixes, and displays the results in your Web browser.
Run it and then print out the results, they may be handy.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 heidman

heidman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Thank you Boopme and thank you Bleepingcomuter.com for the help. Im all formated and set back up.

A note for ya thow. The link "Reformating Windoes XP" at http://spyware-free.us/tutorials/reformat/ is slightly out dated. There refrence for validating the OS is a lil off due to microsoft changing there web page. not a real big deal thow.

Again thank you, I do appreciate the honesty I received here at Bleepingcomputer.com. I will refer this place and I will come back if i feel the need.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,221 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

You're welcome heidman!! Thanks for pointing that out .I will look into it..

Please take a moment to read quietman7's excellent prevention tips in post 17 here
Click>>Tips to protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users