Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suspected Trojan - Hijack this log included

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 A_Mata

A_Mata

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

While I was online one day I got several pop ups from my virus protection programs (aol, mcafee) that I had a trojan and i needed to run my virus protection now. Since Spybot has been my saving grace in situations like this I tried to run that, but at this point the computer had slowed to a crawl and I had to let it run all night. I did not shut down the computer because I know from experience this can infect it further. Well, I know that but my husband does not, and he seeing the program was done rebooted the computer, so here we are in quite the pickle. This trojan is invisible to me. Spybot doesn't see it any longer nor does my other virus programs. There are no pop ups, no changes in registries, no changes in home pages or search engines (probably because I use spybot and have locked everything with that program) no strange programs running that i can see. However if I try to open a folder from my desktop it will not open instead it will open and close a million times until I drag and drop the folder into another folder so that it cannot find the folder to try to open it. I have to do everything from the start menu or it won't work. Also it is still running at a crawl and at times it will all of a sudden disconnect my wireless service (through sprint novatel, a separate program I have to click the disconnect button on to disconnect, not just a windows wireless card) which scares me so a lot of times I not only disconnect but remove the wireless usb for fear that it's connecting online when I'm not there. I'm a previous surviver from CiD (not cmd, that was a typo) , and I am afraid that I've gotten a re-infection, but due to spybot it cannot do everything it was doing and is probably slowing the computer down trying to do those things. I also run spybot automatically to clear all of my logs in the computer, so it cannot get any information, but it's causing me a lot of down time and frustration.

Here is my Hijack this log attached. (the iexplore's that are running are the windows popping up from opening the hijack this folder)

Attached Files

• Attached File  hjt.txt   15.39KB   4 downloads

Edited by A_Mata, 29 June 2009 - 11:56 AM.

A. Mata

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:19 PM

Hello and :thumbup2: to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay

-----------------------------------------------------------

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.

Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

Kind regards
Net_Surfer

:)

#3 A_Mata

A_Mata
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:46 PM

As soon as my computer will allow me to access the internet (it wont open iexplore or safari, they both crash) My aol protection alerted me today that I have a trojan called Kollah? I am running Spybot currently in hopes it can block the virus enough to allow me to get online to download DDS (I am currently replyijng from my work computer) I will reply tomorrow if my computer will allow me to get online. :thumbup2: Thanks fro responding!
A. Mata

#4 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

Hello A Mata, and :) to Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum, My Nick is Net_Surfer I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Please disregard the DDS Scan and just do the following steps instead.

I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Sorry about the delay, but the amount of people posting with infected computers is through the roof and sometimes we can't get to logs as fast as we would like to.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing "your computer problems only" and by no means should be used on another computer.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown Here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:

The cleaning process is not instant. DDS, hijackthis, RSIT logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.

1. Please reply using the AddReply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
2. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
3. All of my posts need to be checked by my coach before they are posted here your benefit will be "four eyes and two brains" looking into your problem, but my responses may be somewhat delayed so please be patient while I attempt to remove your malware.
4. Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.

---------------------------^--------------------------------

Ok. _ A Mata.... , please observe these rules while we work:
  • Please Read All Instructions Carefully
  • Perform all actions in the order given.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Do not attempt to clean your computer with any tools other than the ones I ask you to use during the cleanup process.
  • In order to see what's going on with your computer I will ask for you to post various logs from the tools that we will use to resolve your issue. Please also share with me any information about how your computer is reacting and behaving each step of the way as we work through this process.
  • Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.
  • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your machine is clean and free of malware. (Remember absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear).
Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there.

If you can do these things, everything should go smoothly. :thumbup2:

------------------------------^-----------------------------

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but an infection on this system has been identified as a Backdoor Trojan. Further information regarding this particular infection can be found here:

http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?md...133ac229311b44f

C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Although an attempt could be made to clean this machine, it could never be considered to be truly clean, secure, or trustworthy. We could not say definitively that unknown and unseen malware will have been removed. We cannot remedy unknown changes the malware may likely have made in order to allow itself access, nor can we repair the damage it may possibly have caused to vital system files. Additionally, it is quite possible that changes made to the system by the malware may impact negatively on your computer during the removal process. In short, your system may never regain its former stability or its full functionality without a reformat. Therefore, your best and safest course of action is a reformat and reinstallation of the Windows operating system.

If you wish to continue in an attempt to clean the machine, we'll try.

Disconnect the machine from the modem for right now.

Before we start fixing anything you should write/print out these instructions or copy/paste them to a NotePad file.

If you can not download and run the following tools, then I would like for you to try another approach.

If you have the use of another computer please either use a Flash Drive or a CD to download the following and transfer them for use on the infected machine.
Be sure you put them on the desktop of the infected computer.

Please follow these instructions carefully:.

I see you are running Teatimer. I suggest you to disable it
Firstly, we need to disable SpyBot's Teatimer which can interfere with the fixes.

TeaTimer works by preventing ANY changes to the system. It will attempt to undo any fixes we run, because it blocks these fixes from running.

In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.
  • Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.
  • If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.
  • Click Posted Image and then on "Advanced Mode"
    Posted Image
  • You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Uncheck this checkbox:
    Posted Image
  • Close/Exit Spybot Search and Destroy
If teatimer gives you a warning afterwards that some changes were made, allow this instead of blocking it.

Step #1.

Enable the viewing of hidden files in Windows XP:

Go to Start > My Computer
Go to Tools > Folder Options
Click on the View tab
Untick the following:
  • Hide extensions for known file types
  • Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
You will get a message warning you about showing protected operating system files, click Yes
Make sure this option is selected:
  • Show hidden files and folders
Click Apply and then click OK
Your computer is now configured to show all hidden system files and folders.

Open HijackThis, Click Do a system scan only, checkmark the following entries:

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe,
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sysldtray] C:\windows\ld09.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [defender32.exe] C:\DOCUME~1\Manuel\LOCALS~1\Temp\defender32.exe

Then close all other windows and browsers except HijackThis and press fix checked.
Exit Hijackthis program.

Note: There are times that the file may be in use even if Internet Explorer is shut down. If the file still exists after you fix it with HijackThis, it is recommended that you reboot into safe mode and delete the offending file.

So, Please it's important that you start your computer into SAFE MODE to delete the BAD Files:

Windows XP

Using the F8 Method:

1. Restart your computer.
2. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
3. Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
4. Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.
5. Do whatever tasks you require and when you are done reboot to boot back into normal mode.
Please follow this instructions to boot into SAFE MODE if needed.

Using Windows Explorer (right-click your "Start" button and select "Explore"), please navigate to and delete the following files/folders in bold

c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe <--Delete this file
C:\windows\ld09.exe <--Delete this file
C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Local Settings\Temp\defender32.exe <--Delete this file

As an example:
To delete C:\WINDOWS\badfile.dll
Double click the My Computer icon on your Desktop. Or click on the Windows KEY + E.
Double click on Local Disc (C:\)
Double click on the Windows folder,
Right click on badfile.dll and then from the menu that appears, click on Delete

Step #2.

Now reboot the machine <--Important

I want you to turn your modem off completely. Should be an off on switch in the back.
If not unplug it from the wall.

Let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
Now turn it back on and allow all lights to stop blinking, plug your computer back into the modem box........check for internet connection.

And Connect back to the internet.

Please download Posted Image ATF Cleaner-3 and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main choose: Select All
  • Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox browser:

• Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

If you use Opera browser:

• Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

It's normal after running ATF cleaner that the PC will be slower to boot the first time.

*Cleaning Prefetch may result in a few slow starts until the folder is repopulated:
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_...refetch-XP.html

Step #3.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Because some malware can be easily removed, we recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware be run. It's an advanced piece of software which should get a lot of what's on this machine. These guys are so on top of the latest infections it's amazing.

It's important to let me know however, if you experience any trouble getting to the site or downloading it or opening it to run. Some rootkits target MBAM and those indicators are the 'tell', if you will. We have another method of double-checking for this rootkit, which if present, will require another special tool.

*If you have not done so, Also please ensure that Spybot TeaTimer is disable before you run MBAM.:
Please download Posted Image Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here. Save it to your desktop.
Note: On Vista, ""Run as an Administrator".
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    o Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    o Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
    (*If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.)
  • On the Scanner tab:
    o Make sure the"Perform Full System Scan" option is selected.
    o Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(*See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
(*If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.)

If you encounter this message:"c:\program files\malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll Unable to register the dll/ocx: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5" Click on ignore mbamext.dll

See this Tutorial if needed

Step #4.

We need to see more information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:

Run random's system information tool (RSIT)

Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

Please note that it is important that RSIT be run and a log created while in normal mode. *If you run it and create your log while in safe mode, you will be asked to redo it again properly.
  • Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open.

Please post the contents of both here in your next reply.

log.txt (<<--- will be maximized) and info.txt (<<--- will be minimized)
Summary of the logs I will need in your next reply:
  • The report log of MBAM
  • The two logs of RSIT.
And a description of any remaining problems in your next post.

How is your Computer running now?.

Upon completing the above steps I will review your logs again and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

Thanks.
Kind regards
Net_Surfer

#5 A_Mata

A_Mata
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:52 AM

I'm currently trying to follow the steps you provided, but I'm interested in the reformating of my machine, will I have to purchase windows again? Can I safely remove my files (i'm a graphic designer and I'd hate to lose my working files or my adobe illustrator) and re-install them on my computer after its reformated? I'm mostly worried about those files, since it will run me around 400 to purchase adobe illustrator cs2 again, and i doubt i still have the disk. however i'v e heard about these back door trojans before and fortunatley because it doesn't want to access the internet I haven't been paying bills at home instead i've been working on a computer at work for those things, or my work laptop when i'm at home. I'm still currently changing my passwords on my accounts thru my work laptop.

thank you for your time and for helping me with this problem :D
A. Mata

#6 A_Mata

A_Mata
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

I followed the directions carefuly and everything seemed to be going fine, slow but fine. (Started at 10:40am, still working currently at 4:28pm)

The ATF cleaner downloaded quickly and ran quickly too, to my surprise. However, l encountered a problem when i downloaded the malwarebyte's program. I actually was able to get online and download the setup file but as soon as it finished installing and began to launch it stopped responding. Even by using the task manager i could not force quit it to reboot the software.

I was trying to avoid rebooting my machine for fear that would make things worse. Last time I had a virus half way through the instructions all kinds of spyware and malware began popping up as if repairing some things had "loosened up" the viruses and I feared that this would make them create new "roots" in my computer.

Note: Prior to this while I was online getting ATF aol popped up saying that Nero Burning ROM was trying to access the internet do i want to block it, i did, and went on to download ATF.

When i couldn't force quit malwarebytes i ended up rebooting my machine because i couldn't go any further. When i rebooted it my wallpaper changed from the windows field to a black screen with lettering saying that I was infected by spyware and a box popped up repeating the warning and asking me to download some spyware equipment to fix it.

Note: When malwarebyte's wouldn't boot I removed my wireless modem before rebooting it, but I hadn't been able to turn off my internal wireless card due to my computer being frozen.

At this point I couldn't open anything, I tried to boot malwarebyte's, and tried to open my task manger in case i could force quit this "Security Center" so that i could move forward, I couldn't so I rebooted in safe mode thinking this would at least let me run malwarebyte's once and then i could do it again in normal mode. As soon as it loaded and i logged on a box popped up saying:

Svchost.exe
The instruction st "0x00a995cc" referenced memory at "0x00000000" The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. Click cancel to debug.

Thinking this was probably linked to the malware, and the files that were deleted by hijacker, I just clicked OK. Immediatley a new box popped up that said the system was being shut down due to the DCOM Server Process Launcher terminating unexpectedly. The shut down was authorized by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. It rebooted and for a moment it looked like everything was fine, and then the wallpaper changed to the warning notice and behind my task manager (which i opened up first in case i needed to end any programs) a program that looked similar to aol's virus protection program was running, i shrunk the task manager down and it was calling itself the "Security Center" with a yellow and black striped shield. It scared me because it looked like it was scanning my computer. I went back to the task manager and force quit the program because i was afraid that if i clicked anywhere on that window it would get worse. after it was force quit internet explorer opened but i had no internet connection so it could not access any pop ups, so i closed it and force quit the security center program again, and a windows "report system error" window opened asking me to report Nero Burning ROM for quitting unexpectedly so I think that all of those pop ups are from the Nero spy/malware. I am now running malwarebytes full scan and hope that this will help a little so that i can complete the instructions and post my logs.
A. Mata

#7 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:48 PM

I followed the directions carefuly and everything seemed to be going fine, slow but fine. (Started at 10:40am, still working currently at 4:28pm)

The ATF cleaner downloaded quickly and ran quickly too, to my surprise. However, l encountered a problem when i downloaded the malwarebyte's program. I actually was able to get online and download the setup file but as soon as it finished installing and began to launch it stopped responding. Even by using the task manager i could not force quit it to reboot the software.

I was trying to avoid rebooting my machine for fear that would make things worse. Last time I had a virus half way through the instructions all kinds of spyware and malware began popping up as if repairing some things had "loosened up" the viruses and I feared that this would make them create new "roots" in my computer.

Note: Prior to this while I was online getting ATF aol popped up saying that Nero Burning ROM was trying to access the internet do i want to block it, i did, and went on to download ATF.

When i couldn't force quit malwarebytes i ended up rebooting my machine because i couldn't go any further. When i rebooted it my wallpaper changed from the windows field to a black screen with lettering saying that I was infected by spyware and a box popped up repeating the warning and asking me to download some spyware equipment to fix it.

Note: When malwarebyte's wouldn't boot I removed my wireless modem before rebooting it, but I hadn't been able to turn off my internal wireless card due to my computer being frozen.

At this point I couldn't open anything, I tried to boot malwarebyte's, and tried to open my task manger in case i could force quit this "Security Center" so that i could move forward, I couldn't so I rebooted in safe mode thinking this would at least let me run malwarebyte's once and then i could do it again in normal mode. As soon as it loaded and i logged on a box popped up saying:

Svchost.exe
The instruction st "0x00a995cc" referenced memory at "0x00000000" The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. Click cancel to debug.

Thinking this was probably linked to the malware, and the files that were deleted by hijacker, I just clicked OK. Immediatley a new box popped up that said the system was being shut down due to the DCOM Server Process Launcher terminating unexpectedly. The shut down was authorized by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. It rebooted and for a moment it looked like everything was fine, and then the wallpaper changed to the warning notice and behind my task manager (which i opened up first in case i needed to end any programs) a program that looked similar to aol's virus protection program was running, i shrunk the task manager down and it was calling itself the "Security Center" with a yellow and black striped shield. It scared me because it looked like it was scanning my computer. I went back to the task manager and force quit the program because i was afraid that if i clicked anywhere on that window it would get worse. after it was force quit internet explorer opened but i had no internet connection so it could not access any pop ups, so i closed it and force quit the security center program again, and a windows "report system error" window opened asking me to report Nero Burning ROM for quitting unexpectedly so I think that all of those pop ups are from the Nero spy/malware. I am now running malwarebytes full scan and hope that this will help a little so that i can complete the instructions and post my logs.

Hello A Mata,

I will try to answer your questions with the best of my knowledge and give you more info about your malware infection and if you decide to go ahead with the fix please read the following and follow my steps to get rid of your malware.

It's IMPORTANT that you follow the steps, and when you get to the step to delete the files please ensure that you reboot into safe mode to delete them otherwise the fix will not work and those bad files will continue giving you pop ups.

Also I provide here new instructions in how to run MBAM in case you run into problems, Follow the steps that you have not done and report back to me with the logs.

Questions:
1. will I have to purchase windows again?

---If you still have the original windows CD then you will not have to buy windows again.

2. Can I safely remove my files (i'm a graphic designer and I'd hate to lose my working files or my adobe illustrator) and re-install them on my computer after its reformated?
---I believe it will be ok to re-install those programs, but the problem will be if you do not have the installations CD for them then you are out of luck and have to buy them again.

3. however i'v e heard about these back door trojans before and fortunatley because it doesn't want to access the internet I haven't been paying bills at home instead i've been working on a computer at work for those things, or my work laptop when i'm at home. I'm still currently changing my passwords on my accounts thru my work laptop.
---Good point here, since you already are taken care of the change of passwords from another computer at work then your personal information is safe the longest nobody got into your bank accounts and credit cards already.
Please check for any suspicious activity in your bank accounts.

Anyways, since we are dealing with a backdoor keylogger trojans: Infostealer.Banker.C [Symantec]
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.oqp

Threat characteristics of ZBot - a banking trojan that disables firewall, steals sensitive financial data (credit card numbers, online banking login details), makes screen snapshots, downloads additional components, and provides a hacker with the remote access to the compromised system.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe
http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?md...133ac229311b44f

C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Local Settings\Temp\defender32.exe
Trojan Keylogger.Win32.Agent

http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?md...077da059897392e

Here is more information in how to go about:

If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should disconnect from the Internet until your system is cleaned. All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. You should change each password using a clean computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read:Although the backdoor keylogger has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because this malware has been removed the computer is now secure. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful. If you wish to proceed, please do the following.

If you wish to continue in an attempt to clean the machine, we'll try.

Disconnect the machine from the modem for right now.

Before we start fixing anything you should write/print out these instructions or copy/paste them to a NotePad file.

If you can not download and run the following tools, then I would like for you to try another approach.

If you have the use of another computer please either use a Flash Drive or a CD to download the following and transfer them for use on the infected machine.
Be sure you put them on the desktop of the infected computer.

Please follow these instructions carefully:.

I see you are running Teatimer. I suggest you to disable it
Firstly, we need to disable SpyBot's Teatimer which can interfere with the fixes.

TeaTimer works by preventing ANY changes to the system. It will attempt to undo any fixes we run, because it blocks these fixes from running.

In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.
  • Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.
  • If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.
  • Click Posted Image and then on "Advanced Mode"
    Posted Image
  • You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Uncheck this checkbox:
    Posted Image
  • Close/Exit Spybot Search and Destroy
If teatimer gives you a warning afterwards that some changes were made, allow this instead of blocking it.

Step #1.

Enable the viewing of hidden files in Windows XP:

Go to Start > My Computer
Go to Tools > Folder Options
Click on the View tab
Untick the following:
  • Hide extensions for known file types
  • Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
You will get a message warning you about showing protected operating system files, click Yes
Make sure this option is selected:
  • Show hidden files and folders
Click Apply and then click OK
Your computer is now configured to show all hidden system files and folders.

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe,
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sysldtray] C:\windows\ld09.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [defender32.exe] C:\DOCUME~1\Manuel\LOCALS~1\Temp\defender32.exe

Then close all other windows and browsers except HijackThis and press fix checked.
Exit Hijackthis program.

Note: There are times that the file may be in use even if Internet Explorer is shut down. If the file still exists after you fix it with HijackThis, it is recommended that you reboot into safe mode and delete the offending file.

So, Please it's important that you start your computer into SAFE MODE to delete the BAD Files:

Windows XP

Using the F8 Method:

2. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
5. Do whatever tasks you require and when you are done reboot to boot back into normal mode.

Using Windows Explorer (right-click your "Start" button and select "Explore"), please navigate to and delete the following files/folders in bold

c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe <--Delete this file
C:\windows\ld09.exe <--Delete this file
C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Local Settings\Temp\defender32.exe <--Delete this file

As an example:
Double click the My Computer icon on your Desktop. Or click on the Windows KEY + E.

Step #2.

I want you to turn your modem&router off completely. Should be an off on switch in the back.
If not unplug it from the wall.

Let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes.

Plug only the power back in to the router.

Next you must reset the router to its default configuration.
This can be done by inserting something tiny like a paper clip end or pencil tip into a small hole labeled "reset" located on the back of the router.
Press and hold down the small button inside until the lights on the front of the router blink off and then on again (usually about 10 seconds).

Now turn it back on and allow all lights to stop blinking, plug your computer back into the modem&router box........check for internet connection.

And Connect back to the internet.

Please download Posted Image ATF Cleaner-3 and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main choose: Select All

If you use Firefox browser:

• Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All

If you use Opera browser:

• Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

It's normal after running ATF cleaner that the PC will be slower to boot the first time.

*Cleaning Prefetch may result in a few slow starts until the folder is repopulated:
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_...refetch-XP.html

Step #3.

If you cannot use the Internet or download any programs, you are going to need access to another computer (family member, friend, etc) with an Internet connection.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, save to a flash (usb, pen, thumb, jump) drive or CD, transfer to the infected machine, then install and run the programs. If you cannot transfer to or install on the infected machine, try running the MBAM setup file directly from the flash drive or CD by double-clicking on mbam-setup.exe so it will install on the hard drive.

You will also need to, manually download the database updates for MBAM, save and transfer them as well. After installing MBAM, just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install and update.

Mbam-rules.exe is not updated daily. Another way to get the most current database definitions if you're having problems updating, is to install MBAM on a clean computer, launch the program, update through MBAM's interface, copy the definitions (rules.ref) to a USB stick or CD and transfer that file to the infected machine. Copy rules.ref to the location indicated for your operating system.
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
If you cannot see the folder, then you may have to Reconfigure Windows to show it.

Print out and follow these Instructions for scanning with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and perform a full system Scan in normal mode.
  • Check all items found for removal.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

Some types of malware will disable Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it and changing the file extension. <- click this link if you do not see the file extension
  • Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file, rename it to mysetup and change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.
  • Then double-click on mysetup.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to begin installation.
  • If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files.
  • Right-click on mbam.exe, rename it to myscan and change the .exe extension in the same way as noted above.
  • Double-click on myscan.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to launch the program.
If using Windows Vista, refer to How to Change a File Extension in Windows Vista.

Step #4.

We need to see more information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:

Run random's system information tool (RSIT)

Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

Please note that it is important that RSIT be run and a log created while in normal mode. *If you run it and create your log while in safe mode, you will be asked to redo it again properly.
  • Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open.

Please post the contents of both here in your next reply.

log.txt (<<--- will be maximized) and info.txt (<<--- will be minimized)
  • The report log of MBAM
  • The two logs of RSIT.

Upon completing the above steps I will review your logs again and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

Thanks.
Kind regards
Net_Surfer

:thumbup2:

#8 A_Mata

A_Mata
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

Okay, it took 24 hours but here are my logs.

Malwarebytes (ran twice completely, 1st time had to reboot because a lot of files couldn't be deleted, rebooted and ran again to see if they were taken care of, had a single file that couldn't delete, rebooted again but didn't run the scan again since it was one file and i had more steps to follow)

1st:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.38
Database version: 2297
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

7/9/2009 12:00:46 AM
mbam-log-2009-07-09 (00-00-46).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 208122
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 27 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 6
Registry Values Infected: 5
Registry Data Items Infected: 7
Folders Infected: 4
Files Infected: 19

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\popcaploader.popcaploaderctrl2 (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\popcaploader.popcaploaderctrl2.1 (Adware.PopCap) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\19804844 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\99814836 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\UID (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\don't load\scui.cpl (Hijack.SecurityCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\don't load\wscui.cpl (Hijack.SecurityCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\Local Page (Hijack.Search) -> Bad: (http://www.iesearch.com/) Good: (http://www.Google.com/) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\Homepage (Hijack.Homepage) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.Userinit) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe,) Good: (Userinit.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\19804844 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\99814836 (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Manuel\XP Deluxe Protector (Rogue.DeluxeProtector) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec (Stolen.data) -> Delete on reboot.

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\19804844\19804844.exe (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\19804844\19804844.glu (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\19804844\pc19804844cnf (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\19804844\pc19804844ins (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\99814836\99814836.exe (Rogue.Multiple.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\QooBox\quarantine\C\program files\common files\Yazzle1552OinAdmin.exe.vir (Adware.ClickSpring) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Fonts\Setup.exe (Worm.P2P) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\L10BF.tmp (Trojan.Scapur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\LD869.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\LF131.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Manuel\xp deluxe protector\xpdeluxe.exe (Rogue.DeluxeProtector) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\windows\system32\lowsec\local.ds (Stolen.data) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\windows\system32\lowsec\user.ds (Stolen.data) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\Fonts\a.zip (Worm.Archive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ld09.exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\str.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\iehostcx32.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\x345.bat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

2nd run:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.38
Database version: 2297
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

7/9/2009 10:09:09 AM
mbam-log-2009-07-09 (10-09-09).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 207991
Time elapsed: 4 hour(s), 49 minute(s), 35 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\str.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

RSIT logs:
Log.txt:

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Manuel at 2009-07-09 10:27:54
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 7 GB (17%) free of 40 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (21% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:30:15 AM, on 7/9/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCMUtilityService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\oasclnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\SSCEvtHdlr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VirtualExpander\VirtualExpander.exe
c:\program files\common files\aol\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\anotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCM3.exe
C:\Program Files\Safari\Safari.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Hijack This\HiJackThis\Manuel.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.searchme.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=5061003
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sscRun] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\SSCRun.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EmailScan] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\oasclnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [63] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\63.tmp
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Location Finder] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EA Core] "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe" -silent
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Startup: OneNote Table Of Contents.onetoc2
O4 - Startup: VirtualExpander.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\VirtualExpander\VirtualExpander.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Service Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: &eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send To &Bluetooth - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-4017 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photo1.walgreens.com/WalgreensActivia.cab
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab
O16 - DPF: {639658F3-B141-4D6B-B936-226F75A5EAC3} (CPlayFirstDinerDash2Control Object) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/dinerdash...h2.1.0.0.67.cab
O16 - DPF: {B516CA4E-A5BA-405C-AFCF-A97F08CC7429} (GoBit Games Player) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/burgersho...esPlayer_v5.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/peggle/si...ader_v10_en.cab
O16 - DPF: {EA6246B4-F380-443F-8727-9AEA3371146C} (CPlayFirstWeddingDashControl Object) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/weddingda...sh.1.0.0.47.cab
O16 - DPF: {FFBB3F3B-0A5A-4106-BE53-DFE1E2340CB1} (DownloadManager Control) - http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/vers...vex-2.2.1.6.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{61B406AE-0586-4B0D-813D-2D269A141D32}: NameServer = 68.28.250.92 68.28.242.91
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Antivirus Update Service (aolavupd) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: OSCM Utility Service - Sprint Spectrum, L.L.C - C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCMUtilityService.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

--
End of file - 14757 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McAfee.com Scan for Viruses - My Computer (MATA-Manuel).job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{10B48C54-5A07-4C71-882C-784B92716694}.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-23 62080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2008-05-15 308856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E}]
Groove GFS Browser Helper - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll [2007-08-24 2212224]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2009-04-26 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll [2009-03-24 668656]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}]
CBrowserHelperObject Object - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll [2006-08-30 94208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe [2005-12-19 1347584]
"Dell QuickSet"=C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe [2006-06-29 1032192]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2006-03-08 761947]
"DVDLauncher"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe [2005-12-09 49152]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe [2005-06-10 249856]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2005-06-10 81920]
"IntelliPoint"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe [2005-03-23 217088]
"HostManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\AOLSoftware.exe [2008-06-24 41824]
"sscRun"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\SSCRun.exe [2006-11-20 153168]
"EmailScan"=C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe [2005-10-19 460336]
"OASClnt"=C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\oasclnt.exe [2005-08-18 116272]
"MPFExe"=C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe [2006-03-07 992808]
"MSKDetectorExe"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe [2006-11-07 1121280]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-01-11 39792]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2008-05-15 185896]
"IgfxTray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2007-03-30 138008]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2007-03-30 162584]
"Persistence"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2007-03-30 138008]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-05-26 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-06-05 292136]
"63"=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\63.tmp []

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DellSupport"=C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe [2006-07-16 389120]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-04-28 68856]
"Microsoft Location Finder"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe [2006-11-14 121640]
"H/PC Connection Agent"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe [2006-11-13 1289000]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 1695232]
"EA Core"=C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe [2009-02-06 3325952]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk.disabled - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
Bluetooth.lnk.disabled - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
Service Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
OneNote Table Of Contents.onetoc2
VirtualExpander.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\system32\VirtualExpander\VirtualExpander.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2007-03-30 204800]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
UPnPMonitor - {e57ce738-33e8-4c51-8354-bb4de9d215d1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll [2008-04-13 239616]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD}"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll [2007-08-24 2212224]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=255
"_NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe:*:Enabled:AOL TopSpeed"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Management Console"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Groove"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office OneNote"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Shared Components"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application"
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL System Information"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{8d4f7e06-334b-11dd-ae20-00038a000015}]
shell\AutoRun\command - F:\wd_windows_tools\setup.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{ed22bd76-852c-11db-ac88-00038a000015}]
shell\AutoRun\command - F:\LaunchU3.exe -a

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-07-09 10:27:54 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-07-08 14:57:16 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-07-08 14:56:56 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-07-08 14:56:55 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-07-08 14:38:19 ----A---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\99814836.ini
2009-07-08 13:42:56 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2009-06-29 12:08:55 ----D---- C:\Hijack This
2009-06-14 09:56:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Safari
2009-06-14 09:51:53 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2009-06-14 09:51:31 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2009-06-14 09:47:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2009-06-14 09:43:30 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-06-12 19:22:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$
2009-06-12 19:20:04 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$
2009-06-12 19:13:33 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$
2009-06-12 19:12:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-07-09 10:30:18 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Novatel Wireless Expedite EV-DO Modem.txt
2009-07-09 10:28:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-07-09 10:19:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-07-09 10:18:28 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-07-09 10:18:28 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-07-09 10:14:29 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-07-09 10:14:28 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-07-09 10:14:27 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem.txt
2009-07-09 10:14:20 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-07-09 10:13:15 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-07-09 10:11:20 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2009-07-09 00:15:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-07-09 00:06:46 ----D---- C:\Program Files
2009-07-09 00:00:45 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2009-07-06 10:07:51 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2009-06-24 19:28:26 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Novatel Wireless Expedite EV-DO Modem #2.txt
2009-06-15 22:08:20 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\LimeWire
2009-06-15 20:01:59 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\Apple Computer
2009-06-15 18:26:33 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-06-14 10:47:53 ----AC---- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
2009-06-14 09:56:44 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-06-14 09:51:27 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2009-06-14 09:44:21 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2009-06-14 09:44:14 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups
2009-06-14 09:36:18 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-06-14 08:33:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-06-14 07:54:49 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2009-06-14 06:55:31 ----AC---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Novatel Wireless Expedite EV-DO Modem #3.txt
2009-06-13 09:48:22 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-06-12 19:24:50 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2009-06-12 19:24:35 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates
2009-06-12 19:24:17 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-06-12 19:22:17 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2009-06-12 19:21:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 APPDRV;APPDRV; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS [2005-08-12 16128]
R1 DLACDBHM;DLACDBHM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS [2006-08-01 12952]
R1 DLARTL_M;DLARTL_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS [2006-08-01 28216]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 MPFIREWL;MPFIREWL; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\MpFirewall.sys [2006-03-07 80640]
R1 omci;OMCI WDM Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys [2004-02-13 17153]
R2 BTSERIAL;Bluetooth Serial Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btserial.sys []
R2 BTSLBCSP;Bluetooth Port Client Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btslbcsp.sys []
R2 DLABMFSM;DLABMFSM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS [2006-08-08 35128]
R2 DLABOIOM;DLABOIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS [2006-08-08 32504]
R2 DLADResM;DLADResM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS [2006-08-08 9432]
R2 DLAIFS_M;DLAIFS_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS [2006-08-08 104504]
R2 DLAOPIOM;DLAOPIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS [2006-08-08 26136]
R2 DLAPoolM;DLAPoolM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS [2006-08-08 14552]
R2 DLAUDF_M;DLAUDF_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS [2006-08-08 97880]
R2 DLAUDFAM;DLAUDFAM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS [2006-08-08 94680]
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS [2006-08-01 51800]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2004-03-16 13059]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 BCM43XX;Dell Wireless WLAN Card Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys [2005-11-02 424320]
R3 bcm4sbxp;Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller XP Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys [2005-08-05 45312]
R3 BTKRNL;Bluetooth Bus Enumerator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btkrnl.sys [2005-07-07 1341466]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 EntDrv51;EntDrv51; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EntDrv51.sys []
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-03-19 23400]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys [2005-07-21 1035008]
R3 HSFHWAZL;HSFHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys [2005-07-21 201600]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys [2007-03-30 5704672]
R3 NaiAvFilter1;NaiAvFilter1; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\naiavf5x.sys [2005-09-06 114464]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 NWADI;NWADI Bus Enumerator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NWADIenum.sys [2007-09-06 194048]
R3 NWUSBModem;Novatel Wireless USB Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbmdm.sys [2007-10-12 99200]
R3 NWUSBPort;Novatel Wireless USB Status Port Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbser.sys [2007-10-12 99200]
R3 NWUSBPort2;Novatel Wireless USB Status2 Port Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbser2.sys [2007-10-12 99200]
R3 rimmptsk;rimmptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys [2005-10-14 28544]
R3 rimsptsk;rimsptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys [2005-10-14 51328]
R3 rismxdp;Ricoh xD-Picture Card Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys [2005-10-14 307968]
R3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2008-04-13 79232]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2006-03-24 1156648]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2006-03-08 191872]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2003-01-10 33588]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2005-07-21 717952]
S3 btaudio;Bluetooth Audio Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btaudio.sys [2005-07-07 401152]
S3 BTDriver;Bluetooth Virtual Communications Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btport.sys [2005-07-07 30363]
S3 BTWDNDIS;Bluetooth LAN Access Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btwdndis.sys [2005-07-07 148040]
S3 btwmodem;Bluetooth Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btwmodem.sys [2005-07-07 30189]
S3 BTWUSB;WIDCOMM USB Bluetooth Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\btwusb.sys [2005-07-07 56648]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 DSproct;DSproct; \??\C:\Program Files\Dell Support\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys []
S3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2005-03-07 51088]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2005-03-07 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2005-03-07 21744]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-03 1897408]
S3 PCASp50;PCASp50 NDIS Protocol Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCASp50.sys [2006-08-16 18560]
S3 PCTINDIS5;PCTINDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\PCTINDIS5.SYS []
S3 Point32;Microsoft IntelliPoint Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\point32.sys [2005-03-15 20352]
S3 sffdisk;SFF Storage Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffdisk.sys [2008-04-13 11904]
S3 sffp_sd;SFF Storage Protocol Driver for SDBus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_sd.sys [2008-04-13 11008]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 usb_rndisx;USB RNDIS Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usb8023x.sys [2008-04-13 12800]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2009-06-05 39424]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys [2006-10-18 38528]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S4 RxFilter;RxFilter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RxFilter.sys [2006-08-09 50688]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AOL ACS;AOL Connectivity Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe [2006-10-23 46640]
R2 aolavupd;AOL Antivirus Update Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe [2006-11-20 22608]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-06-05 144712]
R2 btwdins;Bluetooth Service; C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe [2005-07-07 258103]
R2 CCALib8;Canon Camera Access Library 8; C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe [2006-03-30 96341]
R2 ITMRTSVC;CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service; C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe [2006-09-13 263696]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-04-26 152984]
R2 McShield;McAfee McShield; C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe [2005-09-06 221184]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-20 322120]
R2 MpfService;McAfee Personal Firewall Service; C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe [2006-03-07 548864]
R2 MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ;MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2008-12-18 9158656]
R2 NICCONFIGSVC;NICCONFIGSVC; C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe [2006-06-29 376832]
R2 OSCM Utility Service;OSCM Utility Service; C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCMUtilityService.exe [2006-10-13 155648]
R2 RoxWatch9;Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe [2006-08-10 159744]
R2 WANMiniportService;WAN Miniport (ATW) Service; C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe [2003-08-27 65536]
R2 wltrysvc;Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE [2005-12-19 18944]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2009-06-05 541992]
R3 RoxMediaDB9;RoxMediaDB9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe [2006-08-10 880640]
S2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
S2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
S2 gusvc;Google Software Updater; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2009-03-24 183280]
S2 Roxio Upnp Server 9;Roxio Upnp Server 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe [2006-08-10 294912]
S2 RoxLiveShare9;LiveShare P2P Server 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe [2006-08-10 303104]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2008-03-29 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2005-09-23 66240]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 Microsoft Office Groove Audit Service;Microsoft Office Groove Audit Service; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveAuditService.exe [2007-08-24 68464]
S3 MSSQLServerADHelper;MSSQLServerADHelper; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe [2005-05-03 73728]
S3 odserv;Microsoft Office Diagnostics Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE [2007-08-24 443776]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2006-10-26 145184]
S3 Roxio UPnP Renderer 9;Roxio UPnP Renderer 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe [2006-08-10 57344]
S3 SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ;SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2005-05-03 323584]
S3 stllssvr;stllssvr; C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe [2006-07-20 73728]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]

-----------------EOF-----------------

Info.txt:

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-07-09 10:30:43

======Uninstall list======

-->"C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\uninst.exe" /PopUpMsgBox="N" /CheckMutx="N" /S
-->"C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\aol\uninst.exe" /PopUpMsgBox="N" /CheckMutx="N" /S
-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Installer\mcinst.exe "C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\mpfp.inf" /uninstall
-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {637099FB-45FD-4BC7-9651-6FB540DBB749}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0D330013-4A99-46D6-83C6-2C959C68DBFF}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{11F93B4B-48F0-4A4E-AE77-DFA96A99664B}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{637099FB-45FD-4BC7-9651-6FB540DBB749}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{83FFCFC7-88C6-41c6-8752-958A45325C82}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{880AF49C-34F7-4285-A8AD-8F7A3D1C33DC}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{8D337F77-BE7F-41A2-A7CB-D5A63FD7049B}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC0EE5B0-A8FB-4D0A-AF03-2EDC518F841B}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}
-->MsiExec.exe /X{190D0C6E-C8A7-4019-8FB5-FD041EC1F2D2}
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}
Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)-->MsiExec.exe /X{6846389C-BAC0-4374-808E-B120F86AF5D7}
Adobe Color Common Settings-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\6c8e2cb4fd241c55406016127a6ab2e\Setup.exe
Adobe Color Common Settings-->MsiExec.exe /I{6D4AC5A4-4CF9-4F90-8111-B9B53CE257BF}
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3e054d2218e7aa282c2369d939e58ff\Setup.exe
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{24D7346D-D4B4-45E8-98EA-75EC14B42DD8}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /X{ECA1A3B6-898F-4DCE-9F04-714CF3BA126B}
Adobe Illustrator CS2-->msiexec /I {B2F5D08C-7E79-4FCD-AAF4-57AD35FF0601}
Adobe Photoshop 7.0-->C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Uninst.dll"
Adobe Reader 8.1.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}
Adobe Setup-->MsiExec.exe /I{64C1FA9A-FA94-4B6E-B3E4-8573738E4AD1}
Adobe Setup-->MsiExec.exe /I{B3C02EC1-A7B0-4987-9A43-8789426AAA7D}
Adobe Shockwave Player 11-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\adobe\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 3.0\Uninstall\Winstall.exe -u -fC:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 3.0\Uninstall\Install.log
AOL Coach Version 1.0(Build:20040229.1 en)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare\Coach\AolCInUn.exe
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\uninstaller.exe
AOLIcon-->MsiExec.exe /I{62BD0AE0-4EB1-4BBB-8F43-B6400C8FEB2C}
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{8355F970-601D-442D-A79B-1D7DB4F24CAD}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
Blasterball 2-->"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\D1A6F3FD-7B40-443F-8767-BADB25A0D222\Uninstall.exe"
Blender (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\uninstall.exe"
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}
Broadcom Management Programs-->MsiExec.exe /I{26E1BFB0-E87E-4696-9F89-B467F01F81E5}
CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection-->MsiExec.exe /X{F05A5232-CE5E-4274-AB27-44EB8105898D}
Canon Camera Access Library-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Support Core Library-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CSCLIB\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Window DC_DV 5 for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Window DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC6\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Window MC 6 for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowMC\Uninst.ini"
Canon G.726 WMP-Decoder-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\G726Decoder\G726DecUnInstall.ini"
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\MVWUninst.ini"
Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\RAW Image Task\Uninst.ini"
Canon RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\RemoteCaptureTask DC\Uninst.ini"
Canon Utilities EOS Utility-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\EOS Utility\Uninst.ini"
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoStitch\Uninst.ini"
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\Uninst.ini"
Chuzzle Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\E0814F95-5380-4892-B8C8-7FA4B349EF46\Uninstall.exe"
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_14F100C3\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Idel1028k.inf
Consumer Complete Care Services Agreement-->MsiExec.exe /X{E8C06CB3-5DB2-4689-B1DC-4A0220DEA96C}
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959772_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Dell Digital Jukebox Driver-->C:\Program Files\Dell\Digital Jukebox Drivers\DrvUnins.exe /s
Dell Game Console-->"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\Dell Game Console\Uninstall.exe"
Dell Support 3.2-->MsiExec.exe /X{3846E811-639D-4DE1-844B-30491C0A6C0C}
Dell Wireless WLAN Card-->"C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card"
Digital Content Portal-->MsiExec.exe /I{6D5FCA42-1486-4E32-AFE8-1B7E2AA59D33}
Digital Line Detect-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Diner Dash 2-->C:\PROGRA~1\PLAYFI~1\DINERD~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\PLAYFI~1\DINERD~1\INSTALL.LOG
DivX-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
Documentation & Support Launcher-->MsiExec.exe /X{B0DF58A2-40DF-4465-AA56-38623EC9938C}
EA Download Manager-->C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe
EducateU-->MsiExec.exe /I{A683A2C0-821C-486F-858C-FA634DB5E864}
ELIcon-->MsiExec.exe /I{4667B940-BB01-428B-986E-A0CC46497BF7}
GalleryPlayer Images-->C:\WINDOWS\GalleryPlayer Images Uninstaller.exe
Games, Music, & Photos Launcher-->MsiExec.exe /X{B6884A07-0305-47AE-9969-8F26FADC17DE}
getPlus®_ocx-->rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\inf\GETPLUSo.INF, DefaultUninstall
Google Earth-->MsiExec.exe /I{1D14373E-7970-4F2F-A467-ACA4F0EA21E3}
Google Updater-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix 2050 for SQL Server 2000 ENU (KB948110)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$SQLUninstallSQL2000-KB948110-v8.00.2050-x86-ENU$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix 2055 for SQL Server 2000 ENU (KB960082)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$SQLUninstallSQL2000-KB960082-v8.00.2055-x86-ENU$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format SDK (KB902344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
hp deskjet 940c series (Remove only)-->C:\Program Files\hp deskjet 940c series\hpfiui.exe -c -vdivid=HPF -vpnum=95 -vinstport=USB001 -vproduct=940c -huninstall
HP Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{64FC0C98-B035-4530-B15D-3D30610B6DF1}
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{5D601655-6D54-4384-B52C-17EC5385FBBD}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
Java™ 6 Update 11-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)-->C:\Program Files\Learn2.com\StRunner\stuninst.exe
LimeWire 5.1.2-->"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
MCU-->MsiExec.exe /I{D2988E9B-C73F-422C-AD4B-A66EBE257120}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft ActiveSync-->MsiExec.exe /I{99052DB7-9592-4522-A558-5417BBAD48EE}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Location Finder-->MsiExec.exe /I{EC637522-73A5-4428-8B46-65A621529CC7}
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall ENTERPRISER /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer-->MsiExec.exe /X{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MICROSOFTSMLBIZ)-->MsiExec.exe /X{E09B48B5-E141-427A-AB0C-D3605127224A}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries-->MsiExec.exe /I{797EE0CA-8165-405C-B5CE-F11EC20F1BB0}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Works-->MsiExec.exe /I{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}
Mobile Broadband Generic Drivers-->MsiExec.exe /X{26502D04-57B1-4A2D-8D5D-9DE36FC99355}
Modem Helper-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
MSN-->C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller\msninst.exe /Action:ARP
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
Netflix Movie Viewer-->MsiExec.exe /X{BCE72AED-3332-4863-9567-C5DCB9052CA2}
NetWaiting-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
PowerDVD 5.7-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\setup.exe" -uninstall
Qualxserve Service Agreement-->MsiExec.exe /X{0F756CD9-4A1E-409B-B101-601DDC4C03AA}
QuickSet-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C5074CC4-0E26-4716-A307-960272A90040}\setup.exe" -l0x9 APPDRVNT4
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{C78EAC6F-7A73-452E-8134-DBB2165C5A68}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Roxio Drag-to-Disc-->MsiExec.exe /I{2F4C24E6-CBD4-4AAC-B56F-C9FD44DE5668}
Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite-->MsiExec.exe /I{938B1CD7-7C60-491E-AA90-1F1888168240}
Safari-->MsiExec.exe /I{C5C649A8-1D21-4C83-9B08-7B3752E580F4}
Safety and Security Center Uninstaller-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\uninstaller.exe
Samsung USB Driver (MCCI 4.16)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{1485ABFA-12D7-4107-9148-54EE30CDBA67}
SearchAssist-->C:\DELL\SearchAssist\UninstSA.bat
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951550)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {B243E9A5-ED77-4F1B-B338-2486FD82DC85}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951944)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {797AE457-BA17-4BBC-B501-25FB3A0103C7}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969559)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {69F52148-9BF6-4CDC-BF76-103DEAF3DD08}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969679)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C66E4A6C-6E07-4C63-8CCD-2493B5087C73}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB969682)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C03803BD-745A-46F8-8557-817DED578780}
Security Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 (KB950130)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F1B2401C-B610-4BF2-AA1C-52C55827A8F4}
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB957789)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {7559E742-FF9F-4FAE-B279-008ED296CB4D}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB950114)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F9C3CDBA-1F00-4D4D-959D-75C9D3ACDD85}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB954326)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {5F7F6FFF-395D-480E-8450-64F385D82C5F}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB969613)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {5ECEB317-CBE9-4E08-AB10-756CB6F0FB6C}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB969604)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {CF3D6499-709C-43D0-8908-BC5652656050}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Visio 2007 (KB947590)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {6BAD036C-261F-4BEF-96CF-C20678D07A41}
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB969897-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958215$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960714$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB963027$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SightSpeed (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\SightSpeed\uninst.exe"
SimCity™ Societies-->MsiExec.exe /X{0B5154C0-8F00-4616-B0AB-6240AE80D9CE}
Sonic MyDVD LE-->MsiExec.exe /I{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}
Sonic RecordNow Audio-->MsiExec.exe /I{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
Sonic RecordNow Copy-->MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
Sonic RecordNow Data-->MsiExec.exe /I{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
Sprint Mobile Broadband (Novatel Wireless)-->MsiExec.exe /X{C5826071-79CE-444F-B983-09D2C838AACF}
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver-->rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
The Sims™ 2 Deluxe-->C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Deluxe\EAUninstall.exe
Turbo Pizza-->C:\PROGRA~1\SHOCKW~1.COM\TURBOP~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SHOCKW~1.COM\TURBOP~1\INSTALL.LOG
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB969907)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {74F98B24-AFBD-4800-9BD6-87D349B5C462}
Update for Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (kb970012)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {DC4A962B-9EC2-469C-BC9C-87312ADAEE81}
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971180)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971180-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
URL Assistant-->regsvr32 /u /s "C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll"
Viewpoint Media Player-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software-->MsiExec.exe /X{3F4EC965-28EF-45C3-B063-04B25D4E9679}
Windows Internet Explorer 8-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 10-->MsiExec.exe /I{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

=====HijackThis Backups=====

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [defender32.exe] C:\DOCUME~1\Manuel\LOCALS~1\Temp\defender32.exe [2009-07-08]
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sysldtray] C:\windows\ld09.exe [2009-07-08]
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe, [2009-07-08]

======Hosts File======

127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com

======Security center information======

AV: AOL Antivirus (outdated)
FW: AOL Firewall

======System event log======

Computer Name: MATA2
Event Code: 7000
Message: The SDDMI2 service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

Record Number: 53623
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20090530213727.000000-240
Event Type: error
User:

Event Code: 1002
Message: The IP address lease 192.168.0.130 for the Network Card with network address 0016CF59DD15 has been
denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Record Number: 53618
Source Name: Dhcp
Time Written: 20090530211559.000000-240
User:

Message: The IP address lease 192.168.0.130 for the Network Card with network address 0016CF59DD15 has been
denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Record Number: 53616
Time Written: 20090530211452.000000-240
User:

Record Number: 53614
Time Written: 20090530211350.000000-240
User:

Record Number: 53612
Time Written: 20090530211248.000000-240
User:

=====Application event log=====

Message: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 10112
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20090427024124.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.5764, fault address 0x0007a6ca.

Record Number: 10103
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20090425192737.000000-240
User:

Message: Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.5764, fault address 0x0007a6ca.

Record Number: 10098
Time Written: 20090424215333.000000-240
User:

Record Number: 10097
Time Written: 20090424215303.000000-240
User:

Record Number: 10096
Time Written: 20090424215225.000000-240
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0f06
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"SonicCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
"RoxioCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\Roxio Central33\
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

A. Mata

#9 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

Hello A Mata,

I am glad that you were able to run MBAM, as you noticed it took alot of bad files.

Good Job.:thumbup2:

Going over your logs I noticed the following:

WildTangent
You have installed WildTangent. It's not technically malware, but some people consider it to bring malware along. WildTangent is a video game software company, specialized in online games. The WildTangent Web Driver allows you to play 3D games over the internet. It does gather and send a lot of information about your computer to the WildTangent servers. It's not technically spyware, but personally I would not want a program that:
  • gathers data about my operating system
  • gathers data about my CPU type and speed
  • tells its creators how much memory my PC has
  • gathers data about my video card type and driver version
  • gathers data about my sound card type and driver version
  • gathers data about my DirectX version
  • tells its creator from where it was installed
  • takes up MASSIVE amounts of memory and processor power, even while not actively in use
Your call. If you don't want WildTangent after all, you can uninstall WildTangent Web Driver through the Software applet in the Control Panel.

P2P Warning!

IMPORTANT I notice there are signs of one or more P2P (Person to Person) File Sharing Programs on your computer.

LimeWire 5.1.2

P2P programs form a direct conduit onto your computer, their security measures are easily circumvented, and Malware writers are increasingly exploiting them to spread their wares onto your computer. Further to that, if your P2P programme is not configured correctly you may be sharing more files than you realise. There have been cases where people's Passwords, Address Books and other personal, private, and financial details have been exposed to the file sharing network by a badly configured programme.

This article from InfoWorld illustrates perfectly the dangers of a poorly configured P2P program.
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/09/06/...ID-theft_1.html

Many of the programs come bundled with other unwanted programs, but even the ones free of any bundled software are not safe to use.

When you use them you are downloading software from an unknown source directly onto your computer, bypassing your Firewall and Anti-Virus software. Hardly surprising then that many of these Downloads are being targeted to carry infections.

Note: It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, then you will get infected again.

I would recommend that you uninstall LimeWire 5.1.2, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.

If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.

The logs also show Viewpoint Manager installed, Viewpoint Manager is considered as foistware instead of malware since it is installed without users approval but doesn't spy or do anything "bad". This changed from what we know in 2006 read this article:

http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3561546

I suggest you remove the program now. Click on start > run > and then paste the following into the "open" field: appwiz.cpl and press OK. From within Add or Remove Programs uninstall the following if they exist: Viewpoint, Viewpoint Manager, Viewpoint Media Player.

Ok....A Mata, here is the next set of steps that will make changes to your "registry" as part of a disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

Step #1.

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either McAfee or AOL Antivirus.

AOL AV is outdated and If your McAfee antivirus is not an active paid subscription you may have to uninstall it.

If you uninstalled both of your old antivirus then..

For a free anti-virus please follow these instructions:
Click on this link: AVG
  • Underneath AVG Anti-Virus Free click on Download
  • Click on AVG 8.5 Free for Windows
  • Click on Download
  • A window will open. Click on Save File-A window will open. Click on Next
  • Click on Accept
  • Make sure standard install is checked and click Next
  • You can enter your name and click Next
  • click Finish After install is complete click OK
  • Follow prompters to update and check for viruses
Some more links to free anti-virus programs(Note. Choose only one)

Avira

Avast (Mouse over Free Software in the upper right corner)

Here are some free firewalls: *PC Tool Firewall Plus
or Zonealarm
See Bleepingcomputer's excellent tutorial to help using and understanding a firewall here
Note: You should only have one firewall installed at a time. Having more than one firewall installed at once is likely to cause conflicts and may well decrease your overall protection as well as seriously impairing the performance of your PC.

*If you choose the PC Tools Firewall Plus and you are asked to install ThreatFire do not do so

Step #2.

Your system is infected with a Flash Drive infector

Warning: Any flash / jump drives you have connected to this system since your infection have been compromised by a flash drive infector.

We are going to run a tool as part of the following fix which will disinfect your machine, as well as clean any flash drives connected to the system.
It is advised you connect any flash drives that have been connected to this machine during this time frame to this system for the following fix, in order to disinfect them.

Please let owners of other machines to which you have connected any flash media or drives that their machines may now be infected.

We need to remove the Flash Drive infector

What will Flash Disinfector Do:
- Clean up junks created by flash malwares
- Deletes autorun.inf from every root folder
- Fix back damages done to your system
- Creates an autorun.inf folder in the root of your system drives

Please download
Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.

The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone.

Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
Reboot your computer when done.

Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden file named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder. It will help protect your drives from future infection.

Step #3.

Backup Your Registry with ERUNT

Install ERUNT
(This tool will create a complete backup of your registry to ensure we have a safety net If something goes wrong. Do not delete the backup until we are finished).
  • Please download erunt-setup.exe to your desktop.
  • Double click erunt-setup.exe. Follow the prompts and allow ERUNT to be installed with the settings at default. If you do not want a Desktop icon, feel free to uncheck that. When asked if you want to create an ERUNT entry in the startup folder, answer Yes. You can delete the installation file after use.
  • Erunt will open when the installation is finished. Check all items to be backed up in the default location and click OK.
You can find a complete guide to using the program HERE

When we are finished with fixing your computer (I will make it clear when we are), you can uninstall ERUNT through Add/Remove Programs. The backups will be stored at C:\WINDOWS\erdnt, and will not be deleted when ERUNT is uninstalled.

CAUTION:
Altering system files; & or modifying the registry can be risky and BleepingComputer.com and its members cannot accept liability for any adverse effects caused by following advice freely given on this site

Run this Batch File

Please open Notepad (Start -> Run -> type notepad in the Open field -> OK) and copy and paste the text inside the code box below, Do Not include the word: CODE

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{8d4f7e06-334b-11dd-ae20-00038a000015}]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{ed22bd76-852c-11db-ac88-00038a000015}]
Name the file as regedit.reg, making sure save as type is set to " All Files ".
Double click on regedit.reg & allow it to run.

Step #4.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [63] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\63.tmp
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/peggle/si...ader_v10_en.cab

Exit Hijackthis program.

Windows XP

Using the F8 Method:

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\63.tmp <--Delete this file

As an example:

Step #5.

ESET Online Scan

Sometimes malware that is removed from your computer leaves other traces behind. These traces may not be active, but they are unwanted on your computer.
Therefore, by using ESET online scanner it is possible for us to find leftover or missed malware files on your computer and we can now further clean up your computer

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image
Note for Vista Users: Eset is compatible but Internet Explorer must be run as Administrator. To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu.)
Posted Image
Credit: Billy Oneal for the canned instructions. You can refer to this animation by: neomage
**Note**
To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
  • Close any open programs
  • Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan.
Re-scan with RSIT and post the log.

• The report log of ESET OnlineScan.
  • The log of RSIT.

Thanks.
Kind regards
Net_Surfer

Edited by Net_Surfer, 10 July 2009 - 08:23 PM.

#10 A_Mata

A_Mata
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

Things are running much better considering what condition the computer was in (some days it wouldn't cut on at all before i started doing this) However that folder problem hasn't stopped yet. its still i guess failing to open the folder so it tries to re-open it over and over, opening up 20 internet explorer windows at a time sometimes. My desktop icons are working, slow, but they are working. i can run adobe illustrator cs2 without problem which is a big deal since its such a huge program normally with a perfectly healthy computer it slows everything down. online videos are slow to load and choppy to watch, but page browsing is very fast. i can see how its getting better every day though. when we started it took 30 minutes just to get to bleepingcomputer.com to see what you advised to do. I was also getting a lot of CPU running at 100% warnings and i haven't had one of those lately.

i deleted limewire as you suggested (its limewire that got me in this mess so i was planning on doing it, because a few free songs aren't worth buying a new computer) however i wildtangent was not listed in programs to remove. spybot used to prompt me about that program when it ran and could never fix it, everytime it did, it would pop up again. is there another way i can remove this program?

i did make a mistake however. i ran eset the 1st time and then internet explorer froze up and had to be force quit 40% into the scan, it had found 3 threats, bagel."something".worm (all 3 cases). so when i ran it again it didn't find them (not sure if they were quarantined?) but found only 1 file and when it was done i didn't see the "list of file threats" button and went on to repair quarantined files thinking it was on the next page, when it wasn't (only a screen to order their program) I tried to go back by hitting backspace, and nothing happened, right clicked on the screen and nothing happened. I can re-run the program but i doubt there will be anything listed since i "fixed" the problems. :thumbup2: what do you suggest i do?

i do have the rsit log though. however i don't have an info.txt log, just a log.txt log? is that what should have happened?

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Manuel at 2009-07-12 14:27:34
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 6 GB (15%) free of 40 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (28% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:28:30 PM, on 7/12/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCMUtilityService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\SSCEvtHdlr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\oasclnt.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VirtualExpander\VirtualExpander.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
c:\program files\common files\aol\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCM3.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\anotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Safari\Safari.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Hijack This\HiJackThis\Manuel.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.searchme.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=5061003
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sscRun] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\SSCRun.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EmailScan] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\oasclnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Location Finder] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EA Core] "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe" -silent
O4 - Startup: ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk = C:\Program Files\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Startup: OneNote Table Of Contents.onetoc2
O4 - Startup: VirtualExpander.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\VirtualExpander\VirtualExpander.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Service Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send To &Bluetooth - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-4017 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photo1.walgreens.com/WalgreensActivia.cab
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab
O16 - DPF: {639658F3-B141-4D6B-B936-226F75A5EAC3} (CPlayFirstDinerDash2Control Object) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/dinerdash...h2.1.0.0.67.cab
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} - http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {B516CA4E-A5BA-405C-AFCF-A97F08CC7429} (GoBit Games Player) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/burgersho...esPlayer_v5.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {EA6246B4-F380-443F-8727-9AEA3371146C} (CPlayFirstWeddingDashControl Object) - http://www.shockwave.com/content/weddingda...sh.1.0.0.47.cab
O16 - DPF: {FFBB3F3B-0A5A-4106-BE53-DFE1E2340CB1} (DownloadManager Control) - http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/vers...vex-2.2.1.6.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{61B406AE-0586-4B0D-813D-2D269A141D32}: NameServer = 68.28.250.92 68.28.242.91
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Antivirus Update Service (aolavupd) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: OSCM Utility Service - Sprint Spectrum, L.L.C - C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCMUtilityService.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

--
End of file - 14503 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McAfee.com Scan for Viruses - My Computer (MATA-Manuel).job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{10B48C54-5A07-4C71-882C-784B92716694}.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-23 62080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2008-05-15 308856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E}]
Groove GFS Browser Helper - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll [2007-08-24 2212224]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2009-04-26 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll [2009-03-24 668656]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}]
CBrowserHelperObject Object - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll [2006-08-30 94208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe [2005-12-19 1347584]
"Dell QuickSet"=C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe [2006-06-29 1032192]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2006-03-08 761947]
"DVDLauncher"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe [2005-12-09 49152]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe [2005-06-10 249856]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2005-06-10 81920]
"IntelliPoint"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe [2005-03-23 217088]
"HostManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\AOLSoftware.exe [2008-06-24 41824]
"sscRun"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\SSCRun.exe [2006-11-20 153168]
"EmailScan"=C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe [2005-10-19 460336]
"OASClnt"=C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\oasclnt.exe [2005-08-18 116272]
"MPFExe"=C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe [2006-03-07 992808]
"MSKDetectorExe"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe [2006-11-07 1121280]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-01-11 39792]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2008-05-15 185896]
"IgfxTray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2007-03-30 138008]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2007-03-30 162584]
"Persistence"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2007-03-30 138008]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-05-26 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-06-05 292136]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DellSupport"=C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe [2006-07-16 389120]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-04-28 68856]
"Microsoft Location Finder"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe [2006-11-14 121640]
"H/PC Connection Agent"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe [2006-11-13 1289000]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 1695232]
"EA Core"=C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe [2009-02-06 3325952]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk.disabled - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
Bluetooth.lnk.disabled - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
Service Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk - C:\Program Files\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE
OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
OneNote Table Of Contents.onetoc2
VirtualExpander.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\system32\VirtualExpander\VirtualExpander.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2007-03-30 204800]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
UPnPMonitor - {e57ce738-33e8-4c51-8354-bb4de9d215d1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll [2008-04-13 239616]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD}"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll [2007-08-24 2212224]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=36
"_NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
"NoDrives"=0
"NoDriveAutoRun"=FFFFFFFF

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe:*:Enabled:AOL TopSpeed"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Management Console"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Groove"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office OneNote"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Shared Components"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\AOL 9.1\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL System Information"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-07-11 23:28:51 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
2009-07-11 23:27:25 ----RASHD---- C:\autorun.inf
2009-07-09 10:27:54 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-07-08 14:57:16 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-07-08 14:56:56 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-07-08 14:56:55 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-07-08 14:38:19 ----A---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\99814836.ini
2009-07-08 13:42:56 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2009-06-29 12:08:55 ----D---- C:\Hijack This
2009-06-14 09:56:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Safari
2009-06-14 09:51:53 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2009-06-14 09:51:31 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2009-06-14 09:47:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2009-06-14 09:43:30 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-07-12 14:06:58 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Novatel Wireless Expedite EV-DO Modem #2.txt
2009-07-12 14:06:29 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-07-12 14:06:28 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-07-12 14:05:48 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-07-12 14:04:17 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-07-12 14:04:13 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
2009-07-12 14:01:55 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-07-12 14:01:54 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-07-12 14:01:53 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-07-12 14:01:52 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem.txt
2009-07-12 14:01:29 ----D---- C:\Program Files
2009-07-12 05:50:07 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-07-12 01:24:18 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\Adobe
2009-07-11 23:44:03 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2009-07-11 22:21:22 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
2009-07-11 22:20:46 ----D---- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2009-07-11 22:03:49 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2009-07-09 10:44:22 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Novatel Wireless Expedite EV-DO Modem.txt
2009-07-09 10:14:20 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-07-09 00:00:45 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2009-07-06 10:07:51 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2009-06-15 22:08:20 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\LimeWire
2009-06-15 20:01:59 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Manuel\Application Data\Apple Computer
2009-06-15 18:26:33 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-06-14 10:47:53 ----AC---- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
2009-06-14 09:56:44 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-06-14 09:51:27 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2009-06-14 09:44:21 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2009-06-14 09:44:14 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups
2009-06-14 09:36:18 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-06-14 08:33:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-06-14 07:54:49 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2009-06-14 06:55:31 ----AC---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Novatel Wireless Expedite EV-DO Modem #3.txt
2009-06-13 09:48:22 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 APPDRV;APPDRV; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS [2005-08-12 16128]
R1 DLACDBHM;DLACDBHM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS [2006-08-01 12952]
R1 DLARTL_M;DLARTL_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS [2006-08-01 28216]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 MPFIREWL;MPFIREWL; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\MpFirewall.sys [2006-03-07 80640]
R1 omci;OMCI WDM Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys [2004-02-13 17153]
R2 BTSERIAL;Bluetooth Serial Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btserial.sys []
R2 BTSLBCSP;Bluetooth Port Client Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btslbcsp.sys []
R2 DLABMFSM;DLABMFSM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS [2006-08-08 35128]
R2 DLABOIOM;DLABOIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS [2006-08-08 32504]
R2 DLADResM;DLADResM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS [2006-08-08 9432]
R2 DLAIFS_M;DLAIFS_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS [2006-08-08 104504]
R2 DLAOPIOM;DLAOPIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS [2006-08-08 26136]
R2 DLAPoolM;DLAPoolM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS [2006-08-08 14552]
R2 DLAUDF_M;DLAUDF_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS [2006-08-08 97880]
R2 DLAUDFAM;DLAUDFAM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS [2006-08-08 94680]
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS [2006-08-01 51800]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2004-03-16 13059]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 BCM43XX;Dell Wireless WLAN Card Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys [2005-11-02 424320]
R3 bcm4sbxp;Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller XP Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys [2005-08-05 45312]
R3 BTKRNL;Bluetooth Bus Enumerator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btkrnl.sys [2005-07-07 1341466]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 EntDrv51;EntDrv51; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EntDrv51.sys []
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-03-19 23400]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys [2005-07-21 1035008]
R3 HSFHWAZL;HSFHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys [2005-07-21 201600]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys [2007-03-30 5704672]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NaiAvFilter1;NaiAvFilter1; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\naiavf5x.sys [2005-09-06 114464]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 NWADI;NWADI Bus Enumerator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NWADIenum.sys [2007-09-06 194048]
R3 NWUSBModem;Novatel Wireless USB Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbmdm.sys [2007-10-12 99200]
R3 NWUSBPort;Novatel Wireless USB Status Port Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbser.sys [2007-10-12 99200]
R3 NWUSBPort2;Novatel Wireless USB Status2 Port Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbser2.sys [2007-10-12 99200]
R3 rimmptsk;rimmptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys [2005-10-14 28544]
R3 rimsptsk;rimsptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys [2005-10-14 51328]
R3 rismxdp;Ricoh xD-Picture Card Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys [2005-10-14 307968]
R3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2008-04-13 79232]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2006-03-24 1156648]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2006-03-08 191872]
R3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2009-06-05 39424]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2003-01-10 33588]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2005-07-21 717952]
S3 btaudio;Bluetooth Audio Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btaudio.sys [2005-07-07 401152]
S3 BTDriver;Bluetooth Virtual Communications Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btport.sys [2005-07-07 30363]
S3 BTWDNDIS;Bluetooth LAN Access Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btwdndis.sys [2005-07-07 148040]
S3 btwmodem;Bluetooth Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btwmodem.sys [2005-07-07 30189]
S3 BTWUSB;WIDCOMM USB Bluetooth Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\btwusb.sys [2005-07-07 56648]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 DSproct;DSproct; \??\C:\Program Files\Dell Support\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys []
S3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2005-03-07 51088]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2005-03-07 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2005-03-07 21744]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-03 1897408]
S3 PCASp50;PCASp50 NDIS Protocol Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCASp50.sys [2006-08-16 18560]
S3 PCTINDIS5;PCTINDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\PCTINDIS5.SYS []
S3 Point32;Microsoft IntelliPoint Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\point32.sys [2005-03-15 20352]
S3 sffdisk;SFF Storage Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffdisk.sys [2008-04-13 11904]
S3 sffp_sd;SFF Storage Protocol Driver for SDBus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_sd.sys [2008-04-13 11008]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 usb_rndisx;USB RNDIS Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usb8023x.sys [2008-04-13 12800]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys [2006-10-18 38528]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S4 RxFilter;RxFilter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RxFilter.sys [2006-08-09 50688]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AOL ACS;AOL Connectivity Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe [2006-10-23 46640]
R2 aolavupd;AOL Antivirus Update Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1160708020\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe [2006-11-20 22608]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-06-05 144712]
R2 btwdins;Bluetooth Service; C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe [2005-07-07 258103]
R2 CCALib8;Canon Camera Access Library 8; C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe [2006-03-30 96341]
R2 ITMRTSVC;CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service; C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe [2006-09-13 263696]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-04-26 152984]
R2 McShield;McAfee McShield; C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe [2005-09-06 221184]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-20 322120]
R2 MpfService;McAfee Personal Firewall Service; C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe [2006-03-07 548864]
R2 MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ;MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2008-12-18 9158656]
R2 NICCONFIGSVC;NICCONFIGSVC; C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe [2006-06-29 376832]
R2 OSCM Utility Service;OSCM Utility Service; C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\Sprint\Sprint PCS Connection Manager\OSCMUtilityService.exe [2006-10-13 155648]
R2 RoxWatch9;Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe [2006-08-10 159744]
R2 WANMiniportService;WAN Miniport (ATW) Service; C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe [2003-08-27 65536]
R2 wltrysvc;Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE [2005-12-19 18944]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2009-06-05 541992]
R3 RoxMediaDB9;RoxMediaDB9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe [2006-08-10 880640]
S2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
S2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
S2 gusvc;Google Software Updater; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2009-03-24 183280]
S2 Roxio Upnp Server 9;Roxio Upnp Server 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe [2006-08-10 294912]
S2 RoxLiveShare9;LiveShare P2P Server 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe [2006-08-10 303104]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2008-03-29 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2005-09-23 66240]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 Microsoft Office Groove Audit Service;Microsoft Office Groove Audit Service; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveAuditService.exe [2007-08-24 68464]
S3 MSSQLServerADHelper;MSSQLServerADHelper; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe [2005-05-03 73728]
S3 odserv;Microsoft Office Diagnostics Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE [2007-08-24 443776]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2006-10-26 145184]
S3 Roxio UPnP Renderer 9;Roxio UPnP Renderer 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe [2006-08-10 57344]
S3 SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ;SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2005-05-03 323584]
S3 stllssvr;stllssvr; C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe [2006-07-20 73728]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]

Edited by A_Mata, 12 July 2009 - 01:39 PM.

A. Mata

#11 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

Hi A Mata,

Things are getting better, glad to hear that. :thumbup2:

The Eset online scan log was saved here: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt

Please copy and paste it back here so I can review it.

Thanks.
Net_Surfer

#12 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:23 AM

Hi A Mata,

If you can find the log of ESET online scan post here.
Also read and follow the next set of steps.

i deleted limewire as you suggested (its limewire that got me in this mess so i was planning on doing it, because a few free songs aren't worth buying a new computer) however i wildtangent was not listed in programs to remove. spybot used to prompt me about that program when it ran and could never fix it, everytime it did, it would pop up again. is there another way i can remove this program?

P2P programs are the cause of a lot of malware that gets installed in people computers.

This entries show wildTangent we will fix it by deleting the WildTangent folder:

Chuzzle Deluxe-->"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\E0814F95-5380-4892-B8C8-7FA4B349EF46\Uninstall.exe"

Blasterball 2-->"C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\D1A6F3FD-7B40-443F-8767-BADB25A0D222\Uninstall.exe"

We will remove an entry with hijackthis:

Related to IMVU 3D messenger has been known to cause problems.

Site sends loads of spam - it has come from imvu themselves and there is an 'unsubscribe' link on the spam which is really there to verify your email account (they wont let you opt out) so dont click the link unless you want more spam.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/imvu.com

Step #1.

Open HijackThis, Click Do a system scan only, checkmark the following entry:

Exit Hijackthis program.

C:\Program Files\WildTangent <--Delete this folder

As an example:

Step #2.
We need to update your outdated java program:

Posted Image Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version of Java components and upgrade the application.

Upgrading Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)JRE 6 Update 14.
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform and check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.".
  • Click on Continue.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation (jre-6u14-windows-i586.exe) and save it to your desktop. Do NOT use the Sun Download Manager..
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.(Vista users, right click on the jre-6u14-windows-i586.exe and select "Run as an Administrator.")

Step #3.
Set correct settings for files that should be hidden in Windows XP
  • Click Start > My Computer > Tools menu (at top of page) > Folder Options > View tab.
  • Under "Hidden files and folders" if necessary select Do not show hidden files and folders.
  • If unchecked please checkHide protected operating system files (Recommended)
  • If necessary check "Display content of system folders"
  • If necessary Uncheck Hide file extensions for known file types.
  • Click OK
Step #4.

Now you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been backed up, renamed and saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok". Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" tab, then click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
Vista Users can refer to these links: Create a New Restore Point and Disk Cleanup.

Since the tools we used to scan the computer, as well as tools to delete files and folders, are no longer needed, they should be removed, as well as the folders created by these tools.

If you don't plan to use ESET Online Scan again, then uninstall it through Add/Remove Programs.

You may delete DDS and any logs that any of the tools produced. Please delete DDS.exe and the DDS folder (C:\DDS). and RSIT.exe (C:\RSIT)
I recommend keeping: Erunt, ATF, and use Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware to scan your computer regularly.

Extra note: Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks. To find out what programs need to be updated, please run the Secunia Software Inspector Scan.

If you have done all of the above, Your Computer should be Clean of Malware.
CONGRATULATIONS.

Are things running okay? Do you have any more questions?

System Still Slow?
You may wish to try StartupLite. Simply download this tool to your desktop and run it. It will explain any optional auto-start programs on your system, and offer the option to stop these programs from starting at startup. This will result in fewer programs running when you boot your system, and should improve preformance.
If that does not work, you can try the steps mentioned in Slow Computer/browser? Check Here First; It May Not Be Malware

Since your logs are appear to be clean of malware please go to Windows XP Forum and post your problem with that folder and another member will advise you how to go about.

After you corrected your windows xp problem if you feel that you still need help then comeback here and post a new RSIT log.
If your thread is close then send me or a moderator a PM and we will reopen your topic.

Recommended Programs

To help protect your computer in the future I would recommend the download and installation of some or all of the following free programs (if not already present), and the updating of them on a regular basis:.
  • WOT, Web of Trust, warns you about risky websites that try to scam visitors, deliver malware or send spam. Protect your computer against online threats by using WOT as your front-line layer of protection when browsing or searching in unfamiliar territory. WOT's color-coded icons show you ratings for 21 million websites, helping you avoid the dangerous sites:
    • Green to go
    • Yellow for caution
    • Red to stop
    WOT has an addon available for both Firefox and IE.
  • WinPatrol
    As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge. For more information, please visit HERE.
  • McAfee Site Advisor --free version.
    To give you an indication of which sites may contain bad links or suspect downloads. It loads an icon to the taskbar of your browser (versions for IE and Firefox), As you browse, a small button on your browser toolbar changes color based on SiteAdvisor's safety results indicating the trustworthiness of the site you are on. Green for safe and Red for suspicious. Click on the icon to access details that SiteAdvisor has about the site. It also gives the same colour indications in the results page when you do a Google search, making it easier to decide which sites are safe to visit. The folks there check out websites and based on their findings, rate it as Safe, Unknown, Caution, or Bad. Safety ratings from McAfee SiteAdvisor appear next to search results. Works with Google, Yahoo!, Live Search, AOL or ASK.
    This is a utility that can be downloaded and installed it from: HERE
  • SpywareBlaster
    SpywareBlaster sets killbits in the registry to prevent known malicious ActiveX controls from installing on your computer. If you don't know what ActiveX controls are, see HERE. You can download SpywareBlaster from HERE.
  • Hosts File
    For added protection you may also like to add a host file. A simple explanation of what a Hosts file does is HERE and for more information regarding host files read HERE.

Be sure to disable the service "DNS Client" FIRST to allow the use of large HOSTS files without slowdowns.
    If this isn't done first, the next reboot may take a VERY LONG TIME.
    This is how to do it. First be sure you are signed in as a user with administrative privileges:

Stop and Disable the DNS Client Service
    Go to Start, Run and type Services.msc and click OK.
    Under the Extended Tab, Scroll down and find this service.
    DNS Client
    Right-Click on the DNS Client Service. Choose Properties
    Select the General tab. Click on the Stop button.
    Click the Arrow-down tab on the right-hand side at the Start-up Type box.
    From the drop-down menu, click on Manual
    Click the Apply tab, then click OK

• Use an alternative Internet Browser
    Many of the exploits are directed to users of Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser instead:
    Firefox
    Opera

Finally I am trying to make one point very clear. It is absolutely essential to keep all of your security programs up to date.
Stay clean and be safe :)

I'll leave this thread open for a couple days in case you come across any lingering problems that need fixing, then I'll close it up. If you need it reopened for any reason just shoot me a PM. It's been a pleasure working with you, now best of luck!

Thanks.

Best regards.
Net_Surfer

EDIT:
Corrected a typo.

Edited by Net_Surfer, 13 July 2009 - 08:42 AM.

#13 A_Mata

A_Mata
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

Thank you for the reply I'll be posting the log soon, right now i'm at work away from my personal computer but now this computer is acting funny. I thought about what you said about the flash drive infector and I can't recall if i used it on here after i was infected or before. (I'm thinking before because it wouldn't run well enough to do work at home) should i post hijack this logs here, or start a new topic? My work laptop (i have 2 work computers one desktop and one laptop) has been acting funny as well, I just received it a month ago and from what I've heard it had to be cleaned and windows re-installed so when i got it, it was a completely blank "untouched" computer. I had to update the date and time and get all of the upgrades for everything since the last time it was used was 2003. Everything has been fine on it but today when I opened it the time was wrong and all of the settings were i guess deleted? my files are there and work but i'm worried this is a sign that it's been infected from my flash drive. Now my desktop computer is used by more than just me (which is why i have a laptop to protect my important files) but it runs some important programs in my network that i need. let me know what i should do, i'm downloading hijack this to them both right now.
A. Mata

#14 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hello A Mata.

We will check your problems in this same thread, but we need to finish cleaning up the first computer.

And about your infection: if you did use a flash drive from the infected computer to another computer then the other was compromised also. That infection goes from a bad computer to a CLEAN computer.

I can not see anymore malware in your logs. Thats why I suggested for you to go to the windows xp forum for help since it is not malware related.

Run DDS in the computer that you will like to check first and post the logs I will review them and if any malware is found in your logs then I will advise what steps to follow to get rid of the malware.

kind regards
Net_Surfer

#15 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:12 AM

:) Bump :)
Hello A Mata. :)
:cool: :)
Are you still there
???

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Remember absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 2 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread.

Kind regards
Net_Surfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users