Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I NEED HELP REALLY BAD!!! (Just click here already please!)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 INeedHelpPlease!

INeedHelpPlease!

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 PM

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:10 AM

Ok hi Everyone thanks for coming here and i hope you can help me!

Ok so, my friend wanted me to jailbreak his ipod touch 2G because he knows I have done it before. So I installed quickfreedom and I installed LibUSB and I ran it in compatibiility mode for winxp sp2 like it said so I continued and in the corner where it shows your ipod status it said IiPod not connected so we tried every single port and usb connecter and still nothing, so then we restarted the comp and for the first time an error came up saying HP Quicktouch has stopped working then windows explorer has stopped working and I really think I messed up his computer and I am felling reaallllly guilty is there anythng I could do to help him!

Please help me thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keny111111

keny111111

• Members
  • 406 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:31 PM

is jailbreaking an ipod LEGAL?
Have A Great Day

...........Kenny.............

#3 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

The best I can find on Google Keny, jailbreaking is not illegal, it just voids your warranty. And really if youlook at it logically, what laws would you be breaking? If I set my PC to run Apple software or a Mac to run WIndows, it IS after all MY property. So what if I turn a DVD player into a VCR, convert my gasoline engine to run on toilet water...............

#4 keny111111

keny111111

• Members
  • 406 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

thanks deathstalker

hello have you tried system restore? if you cant do it in normal mode. maybe safemode.

good luck :huh:
Have A Great Day

...........Kenny.............

#5 CompuMechs

CompuMechs

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

Does the computer show a "Windows" splash screen?

Does the computer reboot itself?

Have you looked at the bios to check the boot order?

Edited by CompuMechs, 29 June 2009 - 06:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users