Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network help configuration

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 latanapong

latanapong

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

Hello,

I need some help to set up my network :

The position off material can not change.

I would like that the router 3 (public access point with password for my customer) work with automatique IP from alien computer who come to connect (DHSCP).
Before I had many probleme of conection/diconection so I set up every computer from every customer with a fix IP it's a chame.
I would like also not alowed downloading movies and control the speed network.

http://www.lamaibeachresidence.com/images/r.jpg

This link is the draw of my network

If you need more information feel free to ask me.

EDIT: Moved to more appropriate forum

Thank every body

Edited by garmanma, 28 June 2009 - 12:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Hi,
"would like that the router 3 (public access point with password for my customer) work with automatique IP from alien computer" So you would like to setup dynamic IP ...but what alien computer???

Im not sure what your issue is...does the PCs not connect to the intenet or something else?
Did you change the ip address of router 3? If so reset the ip to original as that will act as your DHCP.

Edited by Monty007, 28 June 2009 - 04:37 PM.

MCP
MSDST

#3 latanapong

latanapong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Hello,

"would like that the router 3 (public access point with password for my customer) work with automatique IP from alien computer" So you would like to setup dynamic IP ...but what alien computer???

I dinamic IP like this I don't have to setup every computer of every customer with a fix IP (alien = Customer's computer)

Im not sure what your issue is...does the PCs not connect to the intenet or something else?
Did you change the ip address of router 3? If so reset the ip to original as that will act as your DHCP.

If I reset the router 3 (12.168.1.3) It will have the same IP of my Modem.

My cutomer complained before because of many deconnection with the wifi, but now is no plroblem with fix ip but not convenant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users