Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not booting up, at all.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zykan

Zykan

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

Hello

My laptop for some unknown reason, not booting up when I attempt to turn it on. I have tried opening up the entire laptop, failure was the result. I don't know how to access into the hardware of the circuit that boots up the laptop. Any help provided is greatly appreciated.
It uses Windows Professional with Novell, it is a laptop rented from the school, thus I do not want to pay for it to be fixed (obviously), so anything that might damage the laptop isn't beneficial for me.
On another note, I think I accidentally spilled juice into it, I think that might be a reason why.

From Tenma

Edited by Zykan, 28 June 2009 - 12:14 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• BC Advisor
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:21 AM

The unfortunate part, if you spilled juice in it, is you may very well have to put a motherboard in it. Normally, when juice or any liquid is spilled into a laptop it has no choice but to follow gravity and go toward the motherboard of the machine. When this happens, well.... you can see the results first hand.

Sorry for the bad news....

Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users