Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hate computers like me?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aeni

Aeni

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

Hi everyone out there.

Itīs 4 in the morning and I begin to think that I NNEEEED some help with this computer. This is the first time ever I join - well how should I call it? ... a big group of people in desperat need for some help with their computers, which should just WORK (but don't). This is not even my computer I'm having problems with. I use Mac's and LOVE their simple way of operating. BUT I'm on holiday, staying at my mum's and her computer doesn't seem well and needs some attention. As you probably have figured, I'm absolutely NO computer crack and hope (if I ever get an answer to my problem) will be able to UNDERSTAND what I have to do. Still learning.

Hope everyone is fine and got some more sleep than I did last night. Mhmmm, looks like rain again today. This german summers are a little like our Australian winters. Food is better here though.

Cheers
Aeni

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:57 PM

Aeni.... I think we would need a little bit of information about what's up with "mum's" computer to help you.

That's why we're all here.... we help. :thumbsup:
Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

Hello, Aeni.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Just post your questions in the appropriate forum, and I'm sure someone, will be able to help you out.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users