Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking For MacBook (Pro)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VidCrazy

VidCrazy

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I want a Macbook, or MacBook Pro, that is Refurbished or used.

These are the things I want in it....

Atleast 250 GB Hard Drive

Atleast 4 GB Memory

Atleast 2.2 GHz

Comes with Leopard

Would Like Word, Powerpoint, and Excel on there also...

I want it to be fast, because I make videos on Youtube, And I would like Youtube videos to load very fast...

If there was a special deal or something, I would also like to have a Wireless Mouse, and a Laptop Bag. (I'm already buying an external hard drive from Walmart)

CANT BE FROM EBAY!

I have also already looked at GainSaver, it looks really good, but I read reviews from it and it said it both ways, some said it was bad, and some said it was amazing.... Is this site good or bad?

Please help me :blink:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 armyvet62

armyvet62

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:02 AM

I was just in your position. I just purchased a macbook pro about a week ago. I'm a disabled veteran so now I run a small company from home and needed a computer for producing videos for my clients. One of my best clients owns a website http://esimple.ecrater.com and I purchased mine from him. He receives items from stores that have been liquidated or have gone out of business and buys the products from their shelves. It took about 3 days to come and its flawless. I'm typing on it now. He gave me a great deal came with a carrying case and a 3 yr applecare warranty. email him at super.electronics@ymail.com if you see something you like and tell him dave sent you he's trying to rid of the laptops and will sell them up to 50% off. Just my 2 cents :blink:

#3 Twin B

Twin B

• Members
  • 269 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 PM

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

Vet, I went to that website last night to look at the items for sale, & when I went there just now there was an error msg saying no such store exists. Wondering if he's just offline or what?

Edited by Twin B, 09 July 2009 - 10:19 PM.

I've learned blood is not thicker than money. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users