Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen video requirement

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tackleberry

Tackleberry

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

I just saw the new Transformers movie this morning and am in major transformer mode, and am therefore very interested in the new game. However, I am not sure that my laptop can do it. I have a fairly new laptop (HP Pavilion dv6-1030us) with the Intel Media Accelerator 4500MHD.

Minimum video requirement for the game states: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI RADEON 9800 Pro video card

The new Transformers game is not listed here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest, but I believe my computer meets all the other requirements. I'm not sure if the 4500MHD is equal or more powerful or (most likely) weaker than the above cards. Is the integrated 4500MHD good enough to play Transformers Revenge of the Fallen with its requirement of one of the above cards?

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:19 PM

I'm not exactly sure about it, but I wouldn't count on the game running on it. Even if it did run, it would be very sluggish and you would need the graphics settings on low.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 Tackleberry

Tackleberry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:52 AM

I'm not exactly sure about it, but I wouldn't count on the game running on it. Even if it did run, it would be very sluggish and you would need the graphics settings on low.

alright, thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users