Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

S/N Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 zuko

zuko

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:04 PM

O/S Windows XP edition w/svc pack 2. I purchased my computer in 2005 from Dell, and the package included a WordPerfect Prductivity Pack. I have occasion to download this disk and can't find the S/N. It originates with Corel, and they won't help and said that Dell will have that information since it was part of the package. Now if any of you have had to go to Dell for anything, other than buying anything, you realize what I have been putting up with. After several phone calls & e-mails, I got somebody who finally told me that they won't have that info. So the question is; does anybody know how to "crack" this thing.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

It is against the policy of BleepingComputer to provide information on methods to reset or bypass software serial numbers (Keys) or passwords. Though your question is most likely legitimate, there are others who may read this topic and use the information for less savory reasons. It is for these reasons we do not provide this type of information.

Thank you for your understanding.

rigel
BleepingComputer Forums Moderator

Reference: BleepingComputer Board Rules

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users