Hey grape_ape. Well, other than the 015 entries the log is clean. These are part of a CWS infection so we will also run a scan for that and see if it turns up anything.
Start HijackThis and click the Scan
button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:O15 - Trusted Zone: *.frame.crazywinnings.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.frame.crazywinnings.com (HKLM)
Now close ALL open windows except HijackThis
and click the Fix Checked
button to finish the repair.
and unzip it to its own directory. Now, run AboutBuster and save the logs by:
- Browse to where you saved AboutBuster and run AboutBuster.exe.
- Click "OK" at the directions Read: Important! prompt.
- Click the Update button to check for updates and install any that are available.
- Click "Start" and then "OK" to allow AboutBuster to scan for Alternate Data Streams.
- Click "Yes" at the About:Buster prompt to allow it to shutdown explorer.exe.
- Please wait while AboutBuster scans your computer for malicious files. If it asks if you would like to do a second pass, allow it to do so.
- When it has finished, click "Save Log...". Make sure you save it as I will need a copy of it.
- Click "Exit" and "Exit" again to exit AboutBuster.
OK. Reboot your computer normally, start HijackThis and perform a new scan. Use the Add Reply
button to post your new log file and the AboutBuster log back here along with details of any problems you encountered performing the above steps and I will review it when it comes in.