Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wont boot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ali2

ali2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

my laptop crashed,, tried everything, now saying no os found,, help pls.. dont know what to try next,, thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RonS WINDOWS-TEAM

RonS WINDOWS-TEAM

Authorized Microsoft Rep

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:19 PM

Have you tried booting in safe mode? If you can't even get that far, yo umight need to break out the recovery discs and reinstall the OS.

Cheers.
Ron S

Windows Outreach Team

Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

#3 powerjuce

powerjuce

• Members
  • 321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

hey ali2
That problem is one that is just painful to get, however as we can tell the first priority is to back up your data.
If you have all you data backed up I would recommend just using either Vista installer to reinstall Vista, or the Recovery Discs to get your OS back.

If you do not have your information backed up I suggest you do so right now using this method.
This is a step by step tutorial that will guide you through this process.

If you need any help please do not hesitate to post with questions.

Regards
~powerjuce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users